Redbus — money not refunded and unsupportive behaviour

GarimaBajpai on Nov 24, 2017
I tried to book ticket using redbus.in website but unfortunately due to some technical glitch the tickets were not generated. I asked them to refund on the same day i. E. On 3rd nov but it was not possible from their end. The amount for the same ticket was debited twice from my account and i got the refund of one and that too on 15th nov which was very late from the date of the incident. And since then i have been suffering and calling them for the refund. I haven't received any positive response from their end and now almost half month has passed and half of my amount hasn't been refunded yet. So now i want the compensation for the time, money and stressful efforts made by my side plus the unethical behavior and not at all supportive nature from their end.

[Nov 24, 2017] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 24, 2017
Dear Garima,

Greetings from redBus.in!

As requested in your earlier complaint, please share your registered e-mail id, contact number along with the date of transaction or complaint id to us on blogsupport@redbus.in and we shall look into the issue raised on top priority and share an update.

We request your co-operation in this regard.

Team redBus.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - money not refunded and unsupportive behaviour
    www.bdomains.com