[Resolved] Redbus — money not refunded

Bangalore, India
 Raghu Ganji on Jul 17, 2018
I booked my bus ticket by REDBUS on 18 Jun 2018(Ticket number (TIN): TM7U63084989 from Bangalore to Hyderabad for dated 18 june 2018 that tckt amount was 350/- Rs. and cancelled it on 18 June( reference id: [protected] f )

But my problem is that still i have not received that refund amount in my bank account and in received cancellation mail you mention that i will return that amount within 5 days( For your reference i am forwarding your mail with this mail).

Why they are not refunding my cancellation amount and my request is to please refund my money . please give me response as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2018

[Jul 17, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2018
Dear Raghu,

Greetings from redBus.in!

Ticket id : TM7G90790010

We would like to inform you that the refund has been completed from our end as per the cancellation policy and the same should have reflected by now. We request you to get in touch with the support team of your bank with the refund reference number "[protected]" for assistance.

We thank you for your co-operation.

Team redBus.

Comments

Hi I cancelled the ticket and money was transferred to redBus wallet without my knowledge. I need it to be transferred to my bank account and I don't find any transfer options in wallet. Please do necessary action for my complaint redBus team.. registered mailid is [protected]@gmail.com
I have cancelled ticket refund money from redbus wallet
I booked seater on Durgamba motors using Redbus. The amount got deducted but the booking is not successful.
Please help or refund the amount.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071