Redbus — Not ready to refund the amount

Redbus
I booked srs ticket from redbus on 26may2020. But srs travel not allowed to board the bus due to 5yrs children not allowed to travel with mother as per government rule. But these guidelines are not mentioned in redbus app/site. Redbus assured that redbus will refund the amount with 48hrs. But till date redbus refunded the amount. And after long discussion redbus try to refund only 50percent and shut my mouth. And another 50percent redbus try put their pocket. So please help me to get full amount which i paid. Srs not allowed to travel and now redbus not ready to refund. Please help to get my money back

Not ready to refund the amount

[May 31, 2020] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2020
Hi Raghavendra,

Greetings from the redBus!!

We truly regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the hassle. As discussed on the call with our social media team, we have tried to provide the best possible resolution from our end. Please confirm the same on Facebook or here if we can go ahead and initiate the promised refund of 50%. We request your kind understanding in this regard.

Awaiting your revert.

Team redBus
Red Bus Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Hi Raghavendra,

Greetings from the redBus!!

We truly regret the inconvenience caused. We have initiated a full refund back to the payment source and it will be credited back in 5 to 7 business days. We appreciate your kind patience in this regard and promise to serve you better going forward.

Team redBus