[Resolved] Redbus — not refund the money

S.J.RAMA DEVI on May 15, 2019
I have booked my bus ticket from Redhill chennai to valliyoor on 4th may my ticket number is TN[protected] my seat number is c2 and c3
Bus sri SMS TRAVEL
Travelling date 5th may
Ticket amount is 1798
I cancelled my tickets after one hour please refund my money please take this complaint and make it correct as yearly as possible .i need my money

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[May 15, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Hi Hema,

Greetings from all o[censored]s, here at redBus!

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the refund status for your ticket id TN[protected].

I understand that this experience may be causing an inconvenience to you, and I am truly sorry.

Upon receiving your query, we re-checked our internal systems and the payment gateway to re-confirm your refund status. Both checks indicate that the refund has been successfully processed by redBus on 4th May to the mode of payment used by you for this transaction.

The refund for your ticket has been initiated from our end on 4th may to the mode of payment used by you for this transaction.

Basis the policy of your bank, the amount should reflect in your account within 7 business days.

Details of the transaction are given below:

• PO No. :[protected]
• Refunded Amount: Rs. 1618.2/-
• Refund Reference no.:[protected]

Since, the refund period has transpired and you have not received the amount yet, we request you to get in touch with your bank with the help of the ARN / reference number shared above.

I hope this response was satisfactory.

Once again, I thank you for choosing redBus and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Have a great day!

Take Care,
Team redBuddy

Comments

I booked tickets from madurai to chennai and chennai to madurai on 22 Apr 2019.t Due to some reason I cancelled my tickets. But till now, my money was not refunded. And they won't give any response...pls refund my money as soon as possible.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - not refund the money