[Resolved] Redbus — operator didn't run the bus without cancellation

Bangalore, India
 jppanakam on Apr 16, 2019
I have booked ticket through red bus for travelling from tirupathi to hyderabad. Bus operator didn't let me or red bus know that they are not running the service on 15 april 2019. I was waiting at boarding point and called red bus. I didn't get proper response from red bus for 2hours. Even red bus call center people are not interested to respond or talk to provide alternative as this travel is important to me. I'm totally unhappy with red bus with this incident. I have evidences of ticket.

Red bus call center employees are hesitate to talk to customer. When we ask about situation, they are disconnecting the call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019

[Apr 16, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019

Greetings from all o[censored]s, here at redBus!

Thank you for reaching out to us for your query.

In order to resolve your query/issue, we request you to please provide the redbus ticket id or registered email id with us via [protected]@redbus.in. We'll be happy to help you out.

Once we receive these details, we will work on the resolution.

Once again, I thank you for choosing redBus.

Have a great day!

Look forward to your response.

With thanks,
Team redBuddy
Updated by jppanakam, May 09, 2019
I have got an calls from RedBus with this complaint and they have apologized for in convince caused and refunded my booking amount. I'm ok to close this issue now.
Updated by jppanakam, May 09, 2019
thanks for Consumer Complaints for helping this out

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - operator didn't run the bus without cancellation