[Resolved] Redbus — pathetic service

Vishwas Malekar on May 26, 2018
I was booked redbus today morning and they confirmed booking of 11.15 am from alibaug bus stand. We were there at 10.45 am. As per they are sending mail they have not mentioned the bus number or any other contact info. We were spent there approx 2 hrs. But no single semi luxury bus arrived there. We asked in the depo enquiry counter they told us that bus will arrive at this point.

Me, my wife and my 4 year old son was badly faced this issue. We were almost loose our control. Till now they don't show courtesy to ask customer whether we get that bus or not. Another thing is that they mentioned in site that we don't need to take a print out copy. But after booking confirmed they shown message that you have to take a print out copy of that ticket without that they can't accept. Around that area there is no single cyber cafe to take that print. How terrible experience we faced that. We board in a another st (I. E. Which is actually a red color bus) and we left that place. Even we can't cancelled that ticket. We want our money back. That's it and please take a legal action against them.

pathetic service
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2018

[May 26, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018
Dear Vishwas,

Greetings from redBus!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please provide the redbus ticket id with us here or you can share the details in blogsupport@redbus, in to look into the concern.

We are awaiting the revert.

Team redBus
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I got a redbus offer and redbus is credit the amount in my wallet so i want to tranfer redbus wallet amount in my bank account. please help me.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071