[Resolved] Redbus — refunded amount cannot be used

Kannur, Kerala, India
 Safeervc on Oct 12, 2019
Hi, i travelled last week from kannur to bangalore on island travels paying 1300 for ac bus. The ac was not working, it took 13 hours to reach (Normally it takes max 9 hour) so i raised a complaint, then the red bus agent refunded me 1 rs 205 on the red bus app wallet. So when i am trying to use that amount to book one new ticket, it says i can use only the 10 % amount for ticket booking. Red bus is really making us fool. First of all they would refund me at least 50% but they didn’t, they refunded me just 15% on my red bus wallet. They must refund me on my bank account not in a their own wallet and they say i can use only 10% on one ticket booking. Now i can’t even use that for even booking a ticket. Red bus making is fool. They ruined my whole night. I couldn’t even sleep or even breathe properly on my journey.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2019

[Oct 12, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
Hi!

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. That is definitely not the customer experience we wanted to deliver. Kindly share ticket details with us to look into it. We will get this shorted at the earliest. You can also share the details by writing at [protected]@redbus.in. Awaiting for your reply.

Team redBus
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2019

Greetings from redBus!

We truly regret the poor experience. In order to resolve your concern, kindly share your ticket details with us at [protected]@redbus.in. We will get it resolved at the earliest.

Team redBus

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - refunded amount cannot be used