Redbus — shown ticket for 1 day at the time of booking but date changed to next day while confirmation

anil2test on Oct 25, 2019

I booked a red bus ticket today for 26/10/2019 for orange bus for time 00:30. As per this time, i need to travel today night. Right?
I searched for 26/10/2019 from pune to hyderabad and i found ticket today for 26/10/2019 for orange bus for time 00:30. So, i entered all details and proceed to payment. Payment done, but ticked booked for 27/10/2019 00:30. I immediately tried to call red bus customer care but of no use. Then i cancelled my ticket and lost around 210 as cancellation charges.
Then i tried again to check exactly what happened. I followed the same steps, and observed that after proceed to payment, date changed to 27/10/2019 which no one will observe as i selected the correct date initially.

I again tried to contact redbus but ended with no use.

Then i thought this is a way of cheating people and earning money in terms of cancellation charges and making passengers forcefully to book ticket for next day.

Pfa screenshots for reference

[Oct 25, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019

Greetings from redBus!!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Something like this should not happen. Kindly share your concern in detail with us at [protected]@redbus.in along with ticket id and we will look into it.

Team redBus

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - shown ticket for 1 day at the time of booking but date changed to next day while confirmation