Redbus — travels detail not give

16/32 hanumandha rayan look stn, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 bagavathy ..A on May 20, 2019

I have booked ticket today from madurai to Bangalore at 10.10 pm
I received ticket from Redbus with booking and boarding point details with 4 contact numbers
When I contacted those numbers all numbers were wrong and they were saying no such travels and they don’t have service to Bangalore
I called Redbus customer care after waiting for 5 min on call they told they contacted travels head office and bus will come to boarding point and provided same contact number. When I called them back again I got same reply from there no such travels and service . Which means Not even info given in ticket is wrong when I called customer care they are also giving false information which raised lot of confusion at last minute
T

[May 21, 2019] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, May 24, 2019
Hi Customer,

Greetings from redBus!

Something like this shouldn't have happened. We're extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please share the ticket id with us to [email protected] and we'll look into it.

Thank you for contacting us.
Team redBus.

Comments

Bus no AR 16 A 5000. YATRA TRAVELS.From Dhakuakhana to guwahati.Dinner time is 12 night and quality of meal is too low which animals may refuse to have.Bus staff are doing commission business with the restaurant owner as because after requesting to stop the bus by the passenger, the didn't stop the bus near a good restaurant.

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - travels detail not give