[Resolved]  Reddy Finance Pvt Ltd — loan has been not processed

LOAN has been not processed
Loan scam
Reddy Finance Pvt Ltd

I was looking for a loan and i received a call from them

The representative named Rahul called me and said that the loan could be processed and requested for documents which i sent over the email.

Then i received a call stating the loan could be done and i would need to pay a charge for 3500 for legal advisor who would be processing the loan.

I paid the money through online banking to Lallan Rajpot Canara bank account.

The legal advisor then sent me a mail with the approval letter and then demanded for a payment of security fees stamp duty charge Rs 10500. Then he told that the as per the RTGS date I will processed your loan amount .which was on 17 September 2018.

Needing the loan urgently i made the payment again for thr same.

They after 2 days when the money wasnt creditted to my account I called Lallan Rajpot who informed that i would need for CA charges and RTGS charges the amount was 10500 then he told that today WE will proceed you RTGS transfer amount .we paid the amount for following charges even though we have not proceed our RTGS loan amount.

Then we called him the next day he could not answered a call from us.

After a day Rahul call came then he told that your RTGS is incomplete then he mail us to pay insurance charges the charge amount was 10500 . After paying this charge he told that we will received our loan amount in an hour.
We paid the amount of 10500.

After two days we had not proceed our loan amount.

I called him for two days their was no reply for calls .
Their was a call coming from them named Rahul das. He said that we should pay more GST charges 5%. This is the last charge .Then their will be no other charges to pay.
We replied them we could not pay this charge, from loan amount minus the GST charge .Rahul said we can't minus the GST charge amount from loan amount .we paid the charge of 10500.

I said to Rahul to send me a copy for GST charge then I will pay your GST charge amount.

Then for 3 days both Rahul and Lallan have not being answering my calls and replyig to messages or emails.
On 4 th day their was answer to my call Rahul said us their is a commission charge to pay us which was Rs 10500. I told him I will pay this charge before that send me a bill copy of every charge which was played by me.
He said we can't send the bill copy.
We said we can't pay this charge so please transfer amount which I was payed totals 50000
After that their is no answer for my calls.

I have been calling them literally everyday for atleast 100 times but there is no responsive
Nov 18, 2018
[email protected] My number 9702754237
Oct 29, 2018
Updated by ANGAD ku Gupta
please sir kya hme complaint ki jankari
Milskta hay please sir