[Resolved] Rediff Shopping — Not delivered my replacement product after 30 days has been passed

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 manojgpt2011
Dear Sir I have purchase a power bank of 10400MAH through on line from Rediff Shop. They delivered me but when I use this, we found defected. Power bank was not store charging. I have to complaint to them. After that they said that you refund your product through courier and I reimbursement your courier charges and replace your product. And I refunded. they reimbursement my courier charges but 30days has been passed they are not delivered my replacement product and also not reply my mail. My product order no. is 11203641 So I file this complain and request you you please, do action ASAP. I want justice. Thanks & Regards Manoj Kumar Gupta Mail-ID [protected]@gmail.com [protected], [protected]

Not delivered my replacement product after 30 days has been passed
Not delivered my replacement product after 30 days has been passed
Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for your help. provide solve my issue. they refund my balance. I need product but they are but they are not delivered. I was settle deal with low price at the time of order but when rate high of the same product then they cancelled and refund my balance.

[Apr 04, 2015] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear manojgpt2011,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

As no replacement has been delivered we are arranging to refund the value and the details have been mailed to your registered email id.

The refund for prepaid orders usually is credited within five working days in the bank account.

Rediff Shopping
Online Customer Service Team

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff Shopping - Not delivered my replacement product after 30 days has been passed