[Resolved]  Rediff Shopping — Order# 9595627- Damaged product received - Customer care not responding!

Regarding Order# 9595627 I had placed an order for Prestige Omega Build Your Kitchen set (3 pc including lid) But the product which I have received was in damaged condition. Have sent emails to customer care so many times but haven't received their response a single time! Tried calling on customer service number and it never gets connected! This kind of service is not at all expected! This is so annoying !! Vendor is Phoenix Marketing. Have sent emails to the vendor also but have not received any response from his end. My complain no. is[protected]. Rediff.com / Rediff Shopping is really a big cheater. They are simply taking our money and either not delivering or delivering old damaged products. Please let me know if I can get my money back ? How can I contact the consumer court online? Currently I am currently abroad and this was a Mother's day gift to my mom which ended up in such a crap due to annoying Rediff Shopping! I would highly recommend never to get into their trap! They attract customers by providing good deals displayed online but at the end its a big TRAP! Please help me. Thanks, Priyanka (Picture is not getting attached)
Complain was resolved with Rediff shopping. They took back the delivered product and refunded my money back. Thanks to consumer Complaints.

[May 13, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Priyanka,

Kindly send back the product to the seller for replacement and provide us with the courier details on [protected]@rediff.co.in and copy tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com on the same.

Rediff Shopping
Online Customer Service Team

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016