Rediff.com India — blackmail

Knownuser on Sep 22, 2018

I want to permanently delete my rediffmail account as soon as possible. I won't be logging in again. Please post me update at my gmail id. The hacker is blackmailng me to reveal my identity. I went through some adult sites few months back. Watched it with my partner. Being this a personal issue. He cracked my id and password from the site and demanding to pay him a huge amount. Though i have deleted his email soon and did not reply. If this is going to happen again then i have to contact cyber crime department as the person is harassing me. So please one and all delete my account so that _ cannot contact me. It is my personal life to do whatever i want to do. He is strictly saying me that he will reveal everything on social accounts. Please help me. Please! I know i didn't do anything wrong. I cannot be more honest. I just visited those websites and nothing else.

Please!

[Sep 22, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have forgotten password and hint answer for my account sushethape@rediffmail.com

Kindly help me to find out the same

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff.com India - blackmail