[Resolved] Rediff.com India — My rediff account is hacked

snehanathani
My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

my email id is sneha.[protected]@rediffmail.com
pls contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com
my phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.

request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-06-21 00:24:40
The company took my issue as soon as they saw my mail and resolved the complaint in 4-5 hrs. The executive were very prompt and polite.they provided me questionnaire to verify whether the account belonged to me and after the verification was complete, they immediately gave back the access to my id. following is the email id i received mail from: customersuppo[email protected] the only issue i faced that rediff don't have 24 hrs customer care and as my id was hacked in the night i have to wait for 12 hrs to contact the customer care.this was the big issue in itself as hacker can use any information in 12 hrs..its a big time.

[Jun 20, 2016] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

hi, my rediff account is hacked by someone and he has changed my recovery setting also.so i can't access my account . plzz help me asap .
my account [protected]@rediffmail.com
and my sister gmail id [protected]@gmail.com
plzz contact me on this email id.
i have shared my account screenshot picture below
i am waiting for your response.
thanking you

hi I got an email today that someone hacked my account by creating same id as mine.
Now he has requested me online money transfer with 24 hrs other he will do the harm.

my account [protected]@rediffmail.com

my rediffmail id : [protected]@rediffmail.com

Hacker changed my recovery setting and hacked my id .please help

I have lost my password of rediffamil and i don't have recovery mail and mobile number. Can I delete my account or is there any option to recover my mail id:
Thank you CYBER.[protected]@gmail.com ! the work you did on my Husband accounts was simply

phenomenal! and i ain't talking about just Facebook ;) turns out he shows you valid proof

before payment. Hey if you ever need to get into your spouse's account, improve credit

points, clear criminal records, tax, protection from spyware or simply have a score to

settle, is your goto! completely secure and fast!! CYBER.[protected]@gmail.com
[Resolved] Rediff.com India — My rediff account is hacked

pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.

request you address this on priority the important matter and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
pls contact on the alternate email id: somasundaram.[protected]@gmail.com

pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.
My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
pls contact on the alternate email id: deepak.[protected]@acsconsulting.com

pls help me recover my account as soon as possible.
Pls help me recover my hacked account as soon as possible
Please help me recover my email account as someone has changed the password and it's recovery email, the phone number attached with the account is not in service anymore. I don't know what to do.
Please help me recover my account.

My ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Alt email for recovery: [protected]@hotmail.com

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff.com India - My rediff account is hacked