[Resolved]  Rediff.com India — my rediffmail account is hacked

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the information and security question.

my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Pleas contact me on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com. My phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. Please help me in recover of my account as soon as possible.

Request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter and needs immediate attentions. The hacker may got information about me what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

Hope you understand the concern and provide the help on top most priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2019
My rediffmail account is actually hacked for the 2nd time. It was hacked on 06/05/2019 for the 1st time and that time I was able to recover. I had lodged a General Diary on Cyber Crime Cell from my personal capacity, enquiry is in progress. I am using Gmail for my official communications but rediffmail was linked as recovery email, now it is changed. Rediffmail was using basically for my personal purpose. My office cpntact no. is +919433000506, email : [email protected]

[May 29, 2019] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by herembar May 29, 2019
My rediffmail account is actually hacked for the 2nd time. It was hacked on 06/05/2019 for the 1st time and that time I was able to recover. I had lodged a General Diary on Cyber Crime Cell from my personal capacity, enquiry is in progress, GD copy attached, please find it in image. I am using Gmail for my official communications but rediffmail was linked as recovery email, now it is changed. Rediffmail was using basically for my personal purpose. My office cpntact no. is [protected], email : [protected]@gmail.com.

Updated by herembar May 30, 2019
Hi, I would like to share another screenshot of forgot password/reset password. The recovery email id and mobile number shown in the screenshot are of the hacker. It is not me. Kindly make it possible to recover urgently.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Team,

My Rediff account is hacked and changed mobile number, alternate mail id .Please help me by resolving the issue ASAP.

My Rediff ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com

My alternate Id : [protected]@gmail.com

Please help ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Christopher

Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016