Rediff.com India — unable to access my rediff mails

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Shalini Jaikumar on Jan 2, 2019
I am unable to access my rediffmail account from last week. The login page takes username and password properly but nothing happens after that, it is showing the processing. And it doesn't go to the inbox or home page.
Please solve my problem because it is my official account and all the mails are here only. If i open rediff in new tab it shows that i have logged in but even from there it is not possible to go to inbox or write a new mail. I tried all the browsers, but it didn't work. I have another rediff account and it opens without any trouble only this account is facing problem.
https://f6mail.rediff.com/ajaxprism/container?angular=1&els=09c9def73d12c0cedd92... this link is of my account which is facing problem and another account link is showing f5mail instead of f6mail. Why there is difference in url? Please solve my problem.

unable to access my rediff mails

[Jan 02, 2019] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I'm unable to recover my rediffmail password for ID [email protected]
The alternate email ID also not accepted despite of being correct

Request you immediate assistance on this
You can also contact on [protected] for any further queries or confirmation

1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016
    Rediff.com India - unable to access my rediff mails