Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Reebok India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 4

My watch is not working and not calculating steps, calories and other functions are not working as well . I bought this watch on 23 Jan 2022 and it is under warranty . Please help to replace my watch

Order number[protected]
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order a shoe in March which was not fitting well. They do not have a policy to exchange so now you need to return and pay more for the bigger size.
    Even if you take this approach their website has issues and you cannot place a return request it won't go through. Need to speak with customer care to place return request. Now the nightmare starts, there courier partner never picks up the order, it's been already 20 days I am waiting. Customer care keep mentioning escalation and all process stuff but do not really help customer. After going through all this they are not even ready to compensate the time waste and mental agony one has to go through waiting for so long...

Long story short worst service when you buy from them, can't be trusted at all. Never going to buy their shoe even from store or other good ecommerce websites as welll. never expected this from a big brand.

Hi there,

I have purchased some clothes from Reebok store Zirakpur which they didn’t let me tried as the try room were closed due to sale.

Now the clothes that I have purchased we’re of same size but 5 them are fitting and 2 of them are too tight for fit.

The store manager has refused to replace them citing that product on 66% sale cannot be exchanged.

But if I purchase on the Reebok site on a 66% off sale I can return the product.

Kindly let me know if this is Reebok policy to not exchange the 66% product once sold.

Best Regards
      Mandeep
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing terrible issue with the pair of shoes being sent to me.

I wore for the first time and i got feet sore and foot blisters.

I am not able to even walk properly.

Pl return my money. I am feeling unamounted problems with these pair. Take it back and pay my money.

Hi SYED RAZA,

Hurray ! Your complete order[protected] has been dispatched from our warehouse.

The dispatch details are as follows:

ORDER SUMMARY - Order No :[protected] | Order Date :[protected]

Shipping Charges

Amount Tendered

(Inclusive of all taxes)
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund for order number[protected].
          Hey there, I had ordered a pair of shoes bearing Product ID: EY4166 and had requested return for them the next day wherein it was picked up too but I haven't received any refund for the same. I thereby request you to kindly process this request at the earliest. Thank you
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A website (www.giffiti.in) is selling your product more than minimum 2000 increased from MRP, misinterpreting product name and images. and MRP is more than both the products shoes name, and shoes pictures. i am providing an employee of giffiti.com contact number [protected],
            When i talk to the authorities of website they offer me extra compensation but not ready to ammend the MRP as per actual. they want to sell your product more then MRP and making fool to people with the name of reebok and their customer care is also not responding. please take serious action against this website.
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've ordered Reebok Shoes from shop4reebok.com, And I've received nice shoes but after one month its lesses were snatched and I am getting tired to tying lesses. it accidentally came out from the shoes.
              So please help me with this issue.
              my shoes are only 2 months old.
              Below I'm attaching some photos of it for better understand.
              please help me in this issue.
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of Reebok sports shoes for the first time, I bought sports shoes online from Amazon for Rs 1500 on 20th December 2021, which is being cut in just 3 months, Reebok's brand is also giving such goods Reebok International brand is trust us please solve the problem
                +1 videos

Respected sir
                  its yuvraj here Recently i have ordered Reebok Shoe Order ID[protected] and Tracking ID [protected] .I have Order on 26 Feb, 2022 I received order on 02 Mar, 2022 I have returned because of Size Issue .It's been almost 13 days since I haven't got my money .. I want you to Please Proceed My Request as soon as possible .I also contacted Customer Care Regarding this Issues they told me that The Product we received Not as Same .But When I receive the product I unbox the Product in front of the camera I have Full video Unboxing Which is I'm Going to Attached below . I Request You to Kindly See The video and Process my Issue as soon as possible ..
                  kindly re quality Check and refund my money as soon as possible...
                  Order ID[protected]
                  Tracking ID [protected]
                  Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been a loyal customer of Reebok brand over years with all my family footwear shopping at reebok. I had bought Reebok sole fury shoes for my son last March, that my son started using only 2 months back. The shoe got torn and the mesh layer came out just in 2 months and that's a setback for such expensive shoes.

With high disappointment, I have to request you to help me find a way by repair or replacement of the shoe so...

I purchased couple of products from Reebok India and returned some of them however I have not received the complete refund yet. I raised multiple complaints over calls & email both but no one is responding over my complaints.
                    I shared my Credit card statements too with Reebok to proof that refund is missing but still no response.
                    My refund is missing and the same has not yet been settled by Reebok. It's already been 6 months now and I am still struggling to get my refund.

Not sure what else they guys are looking for, as nothing much proof I could provide them apart from my Bank/Credit card statement to show that refund is missing.

Refund not yet processed for my undelivered item 50 days passed
                      Called customer care several times
                      Each time came to know that my refund will be processed within 48 hours But more than 48 days passed my refund not processed.
                      Order id
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a shoe.Order no[protected]. But I returned this shoe on29th December. 11 January 2022 Reebok said that the product has been reached to their warehouse and checked and the product is okay and I will get the refund soon.25th January Reebok said that they have refunded the amount and I should check with the bank.I have checked the bank but there was no refund.On 27th February I again called but rebook said (after long time)the shoe has failed the checking report and I will not get any refund.First they said that the product has passed the checking test and after 2 months they are saying that I will not get refund. I have every conversation recorded on my phone.Please look into this matter as soon as possible
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reebok India — Reebok India Product quality issue (Liquifect)

Hey! This is Stuti here from India. I recently purchased a shoe from Reebok Showroom in Viviana Mall Thane, Mumbai, India and it’s only been 6months and the back soles of the shoes are already cracked. It’s surprising because I have used it only for walking purposes till now. Where as I was told that I could use these shoe for hiking and heavy duty stuff. To see my first purchase from Reebok already showing wear and tear is disappointing....

Order no[protected],
                          Refund amount 1683 was not reflecting to my bank account since 10 days passed.Already i had sent my bank statement from 24feb to 7th march . But they dont reply to mails . Wht a 3rd class brand & service ?? as per the statement refund was processed on 26th feb. I got this mail But till now i had not received my payment. They are cheating to their customers & behave was too bad towards us .

Hey,
                            To whomever it may concern. Look into this matter as i have already raised complaint regarding this issue.

I purchased a product from Reebok official website and i have attached the details below. I ordered for a size 9 and what i received was size 10. Without any delay i raised a request for return as i wasn't happy with the service and even the quality wasn't upto the mark. Order was placed on 5th of February...
                            I purchased a product from Reebok official website and i have attached the details below. I ordered for a size 9 and what i received was size 10. Without any delay i raised a request for return as i wasn't happy with the service and even the quality wasn't upto the mark. My return pickup was done on 15th of February and its more than a month since i placed an order but still i don't know anything about my refund.

I already...

I had ordered a set of 3 masks from the reebok website of Rs 799 on 2nd December 2021. But i had cancelled the order on 5th December 2021 before it dispatched by calling there customer care. I recieved a confirmation stating that the order stands cancelled and i will recieve a refund. On 7th December 2021, i recieved a refund of Rs 100 from there side whereas the order value was Rs 799. I again called there customer care and was asked to mail my issue with the screenshots of the payments which I did and received no reply. Today is 2nd March 2022( 3 months from the day of purchase) and haven't got my 700 rupees refunded even after complaining for 3 months. Wasn't expecting this from a company as big as Reebok.
                            Order Id:[protected]
                            Complaint I'd: 1-[protected]
                            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am requesting for return of this following order from last 20 days but no one came for pick up. Even I had called REEBOK Customer care 3 times. BUT still no one coming for pickup. please help me out otherwise I will go to CONSUMER COURT.

Order Number[protected].
                              Feb 27, 2022
                              Updated by Er Aman

Order Number[protected].

I bought Reebok shoes from flipkart 10 days back an used them barely but one of them got torn from upper side. I am really disappointed in the quality of the product Reebok provides and I want either my money back or new pair replacing the damaged one.