Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Reebok India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 5

I ordered the parcel from reebok website under order no[protected] on 10th of feb 2022 worth of ₹ 1040 which was delivered to me on 16th of february 2022 .after the delivery of parcel i changed my mind and decided to return it back on 12th of febuary 2022.since then nobody has came to me to pick up the parcel from me ...kindly resolve my issue

name: malik sameer
contact no [protected]
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Placed an order with reebok which was delivered to me on 19th december 2021. Due to an issue with the size of the product that was ordered, I immediately raised a return request with Adidas. After 2-3 days picked up by the courier partner I was asked by reebok to provide my bank details since it was a cash on delivery order, the refund was to be done on the respective bank account. It has been nearly 2 months since the pick up however,...

I have purchased two reebok lower from Z square mall kanpur before 20 day and after one wash i see cry in lower.
    I dont aspect such product from reebok
    Please help
    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i buy a shoe's from ofline store... Reebok show say that in this article discount not from company but when i check reebok official website then in the reebok official website i see there is 40% discount in the same artical
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shoes now cut from above. It's under warranty. Please exchange it asap.
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm complaining on behalf of my brother.
          He bought these shoes (SHOES :-Reebok PT Prime Runner CN5677) from a Reebok Showroom ( Gurudev traders 13, Ashok Vihar, Vaishali Nagar Road, Ajmer ) on 9th January this year and not even a month has passed (its 4th of Feb today) and they got torn from the front side as you can see in the pictures, he just started wearing them and suddenly they started to coming apart from the front side.
          We didn't expect this quality from Reebok. We want to return this and get my money back or he would exchange these with the new ones, either way we want full recovery of the money that he spent on the shoes and want a good pair of quality shoes that don't come apart so easily.
          Ravi Saini
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently I had bought a pair of shoe from official site of reebok and it delivered in condition, but I requested for return due to some fitting issue .Now its been 10 days, I have called the customer service more than 4 times and every time I hear same thing that ‘WE have filed a complaint, your parcel will be picked up between 24hrs’, but I didn’t even got any mail neither they answered my mail, also I asked them to forward the call to the managersenior they ignored it looks like they are on their own.They don't even have any information about current status.
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            So, here is update. I successfully received the full amount of refund on 28 Feb.

Reebok India — Product quality issue

Dear sir I purchased rebook shoes from Myntra. 15 used krne k bad right shoes pasting kharab ho gyi...

As i ordered a product from reebok due to size fit issues i tend to return back the product.since 20 days back i returned Even after i didn't get my refund yet. They first told there is transaction failure. Told to send bank details through mail. But i didn't received any response or mail from them none. I didn't get my refund yet
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst experience with reebok india as placed an order (Order no:[protected] on 12/01/2022 through official site of reebok india. The product was returned but the refund is not done till date. Daily talking to their customer care no. And sending email but all in vain as daily they are saying the amount will be refunded in a day or two and now its more then 20 days and i haven't received my money back. Will i get my money back??
                Feb 11, 2022
                yes money has been refunded
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been almost 2 months that we are requesting Reebok for a warranty claim. Till date we have not heard from them. Called their customer care(which is another challenge, waiting time is 20-30 min) so mostly end up hanging phone.
                  Feb 03, 2022
                  Updated by Parulsinha
                  The shoe got damaged within 2 months of purchase. Tried to contact Reebok customer care through customer care and Email but no response.
                  Feb 07, 2022
                  Updated by Parulsinha
                  No response from Reebok India till date. Issue is Still pending

Dear Sir/madam
                    I went to reebok outlet at city centre mall at Guwahati Assam on 31.01.2022 where I purchased a show.
                    There is a saleslady had given the demo of the show and the price of the shoe is 3499/- and then saleslady just told me that this shoe is very new collection, u can have it. After I purchased the shoe it's around 8.45 PM and after I make the payment through online, the cashier even did not give me the cash memo, that's the first issue. After I came back, I saw the box it's 2020 making and they fool me and after I went through the reebok online page, the price of the shoe is on 2200 something. Its totally unjustified.
                    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am upset for two months, now you have blocked my number too. Now I am doing court case.
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Did you get refund yet? I also wanted to return but after reading so many reviews I don't know what to do.

I ordered my shoes
                        through m.shop4reebok.com on 16/01/2022 and my order number is[protected] and at the time of ordering it was committed the delivery with in 7 days. From the first day order status showing as Processing. On 23/01/2022I sent mail to Reebok Customer Care regarding my order status but nobody felt his responsibility to revert back. On 27/01/2021, I enquired on their tollfree nimber it was confirmed me that order would...

Hi, the refund for my order which was picked up on 21st January is still pending and the status is showing as return requested.Please initiated the refund as soon as possible.
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a Reebok shoe, (Unisex Reebok classic leather legacy AZ shoes) order number is :[protected], ordered on Jan 25th, 2022 at a cost of Rs 5949/- (Inclusive of tax), whereas
                          I wanted to change the item, accordingly I have given an other order of Reebok shoe( CL LEGACY) order number is :[protected], ordered on Jan 25th, 2022 at a cost of Rs 5609/-(Inclusive of tax).

Whereas I am not able to...
                          I ordered a pair of shoes from shop4reebok.com on 31st Dec 2021 and received the product on 3rd Jan 2022. The product I received was of small size and not of very good quality. My order no is[protected].
                          I've sent 10 emails to the customer care of shop4reebok but didn't get any update till now. The customer care number they provided is invalid so email is the only way to get in touch with them but they don't reply to any of the emails....

I have made 20+ calls to their customer care (more than 30 mins per call), 10+ emails, twitter, consumer forums but could not make shop4reebok to pickup the products which I placed a return request. Every time their useless customer representative apologises for delay and assure that the pickup will be done in 48 hours but nothing happens.
                          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned a track pant purchased online on 12 th dec 2021 in mint condition
                            I recieved a email saying that Reebok has received the product back but no refund given and no communication on the same despite o[censored]nlimited calls and several emails sent.

Order no[protected]
                            Jan 07, 2022
                            Updated by Pooja Amul
                            Please make th give my refund .

My order number is[protected] and i ordered this on 17th of november, i received a different product and now reebok is not arranging pickup. Not replying to emails also