Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 9

Dear sir/ madam,
I had brought this pair online.
It has been brought few years back.
I saw the pasted sole coming off.
First it was just one part of one the heel
After my morning trek on 16/03/2021 I find more coming off and some more in the process of coming off.
Please see and inform what would you comment on this incident.
Would appreciate a prompt reply.
Warm regards
S K Manjunath
Mobile +91 [protected]
email [protected]@hotmail.com
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase rebook stride running shoes from Flipkart on 3 Jan 2021 and the same is torned.
    So request you to replace the same Asap

My order I'd od[protected]
    Mar 31, 2021
    Updated by CA Vignesh Baskaran
    It's been long I haven't recived any update on my complaint.
    Please look into the issue and get back to me as soon as possible.

I have bought shoe article no. FW1587 last year in January of worth rs. 3599/. I couldn't use them due to pandemic at that time. Now within 2 months they tornout. I didn't expect that poor quality of product. I am highly disappointed with my purchase this time.
      The store details are as follows
      Reebok- Basic Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
      Shop no. 187-188, block and pocket D-12, sector-8, near sai baba chowk, rohini, delhi 110085.
      Invoice No. 1375
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased shoe 1yr ago it's shole wear off. It's products quality issues..
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Running shoes were purchased worth Rs. 8063 on Amazon on 2.12.2020. The shoes are of poor quality (torn at 5 places). Even the sole is getting detached. The shoe needs to be replaced. It is manufacturing defect. The invoice and warranty details are attached.
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Reebok sport shoes from Brand factory Pune. The Shoe is having manufacturing defects, Right hand side shoe is tilt inwords, so the leg is not landing flat.
            It is not usable at all. I have purchased it on 29th Nov 2020. But because of Corona as we not going out, so I came to know the issue on 20th Dec 2020 when I wore it for 1st time.

My Request is to please replace the shoes ASAP.

Nand Kumar Yadav

Order number:[protected]
              Toll Free number: No one picks up
              No response over an email sent.
              Need return for the above product as I have a fitting issue with the shoes.
              Kindly resolve
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My cross trainer TX-1.0 was not being used for last 3 years and when we checked few days back the cross trainer was not working and showing error E-1. As per local gym equipment guys, the cross trainer TX-1.0 motor need replacement however, they are not able to source the motor, even from Kolkata. Please arrange to send it to me at my address on payment basis.

regards
                Praveen Jayant
                Flat No 10/73/A, Sector-10, IOCL Refinery Township, Haldia, W Bengal, PIN-721607

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reebok run tone black shoes purchased both shoes sole has ripped open and it was not used much . Need a solution
                  Dec 07, 2020
                  Updated by Vsource Venkat
                  The reebok Run tone show purchased by me not using for long the soles of the both side of the she right and left has been opened up

Greeting of the day,

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Actually I bought Men's Reebok training one series control hoodie from Reebok ambience mall last year. I'm gym trainner and i love Reebok.
                    I'm troubling with hoodie, actually I worn this 3 to 4 times only and after wash hoodie too loose from right and left side.
                    Although fitting becomes worse when worn once again. Due to Covid-19 pandemic I couldn't visit...
                    Got a faulty pair of shoe from REEBOK outlet. On complaining the company agreed on exchange approval. However approval code is not being given for exchnage inspite of repeated requests.

This poor experience has made me clear that NO MORE REEBOK products in future.

C care reps r pathetic in speaking to customers, they remain clueless about wats going on......

This message is in reference to Order no.[protected].

I have placed a return request of the above mentioned order and from the last 3 days pickup agents are coming but are unable to update that the order has been collected in their systems.
                    There is an issue where KYC is asked to the pickup agents and they prefer returning the order instead of getting the technical issue sorted. They are blaming the company.
                    To my understanding the issue is between the company and the delivery partners, but the customer has to face the penalty because of their blame game!

Kindly let me know how to proceed about it.
                    Oct 06, 2020
                    Updated by minal1163
                    I have tried n no. of times to - call / live chat / mail the company but no one is replying :)

This message is in reference to Order no.[protected].

I have tried calling Reebok helpline no. a minimum of 10 times, to get this issue resolved, but no one at the other end receives the call. They are not replying in chats, nor responding to emails.

Kindly let me know how to proceed about it.

Unsatisfied Customer
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reebok india is harassing me for the refund of a order that they sent despite me canceling it. Please find below the sequence of events

8th september - place an order (Prepaid through credit card)
                        19th september - i canceled the order and the customer service person tells me it's canceled and the refund will be initiated
                        22nd september - the order is despatched despite the customer service agent telling me it's...

Hallo

I paid my purchases since 2 day from reebok India and the status till pending verification please contact me at email
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that on date 21/09/2020, i have placed an order with id[protected] and paid online. But from that day the status of order is showing pending verification.

I am trying to call your customer service team from long time for the same but seems to be busy at all the time whenever i try to call them. Also i have sent the email regarding the same but no response comes from your side.

Kindly go for my complaint at the earliest and call me back as early as possible for resolving my issue. I need the product urgently for an event.
                          Akshay soman

Order id is protected
                            I have ordered a pair shoes on 20 sept 2020 from the official website, but after the payment it showed that the shoes were out of stock.
                            It has been 5 days but still no change in status of order
                            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Worst service and still pending with the order, fake promises and please don't order from their official website or app. They are totally fraud and not responding to any of your messages. Better to go for puma and other online portal. Once they take ur money and u have to keep on calling them for getting your order. Pathetic, worst and intolerant.

I am trying to connect with reebok india, after shopping from their official website. Payment gone but order still showing in the cart. Mo confirmation from their end and no one picking up the call. Emailed as well.
                              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sar mujhe call aati ki aapko lucky draw me reebok company ki taraf se shoes watch t shart belt wailet ye 6
                                500 me milega aur mobile free milega
                                Aisi call aati thi to hamne book kiya 12
                                9 2020 ko delivery hui to usame shoes belt aur wailet tha
                                Sep 14, 2020
                                Updated by Raju Chauragade
                                6500 vapas ya phir saman Reebok company ka call aaya tha ki aapka no.lucky draw me laga hai to aapko Redmi note 7 pro free milega to aapko 6500 paid karna hai

Worst experience with reebok india as placed an order (Order no.[protected] on 16 aug 2020 through official site of reebok india. The product was cancelled from their end after 2 days and the refund is not done till date. Daily talking to their customer care no. And sending email but all in vain as daily they are saying the amount will be refunded in a day or two and now its more then 20 days and i haven't received my money back. Will i get...