Reebok India — Reebok Training one series control hoodie

Greeting of the day,

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Actually I bought Men's Reebok training one series control hoodie from Reebok ambience mall last year. I'm gym trainner and i love Reebok.
I'm troubling with hoodie, actually I worn this 3 to 4 times only and after wash hoodie too loose from right and left side.
Although fitting becomes worse when worn once again. Due to Covid-19 pandemic I couldn't visit to store and few days ago I came from outside.
My friends and family members always shop with Reebok.
So please help me out because this product is expensive and i am really upset.

Vansh Mishra
Reebok Training one series control hoodie
Nov 01, 2020

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have been waiting for 2 months and have not received any response from the Reebok Customer Service Department.
Reebok service is very poor😡

If I get a reply from you before the end of the month, I will place the complaint against Reebok in the consumer court.

Reebok India
    Reebok India Phone
    Reebok India Address
    7th Floor, Unitech Commercial Tower-2, Block-B, Greenwood City, Sector-45, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001