Reliance Bigtv — 400 error on all channels from 28th dec 2018

ami007 on Jan 4, 2019
Hi Team,

I am getting 400 error on all channels from 28th Dec 2018 and after several follow-up reliance customer care registered a complaint to assign technician on 1st JAN 2019. complaint no-1705567.
There is no technician visited till now. every time customer care give 24hrs time to resolve the issue. Reliance bigtv providing the worst service to customers. No response from customer care even they say it is a common error which will resolve automatically.

Amit Agrawal

400 error on all channels from 28th dec 2018

[Jan 06, 2019] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ami007, Jan 04, 2019
Device S.No.- [protected]
Updated by ami007, Jan 04, 2019
Hi Team,

Please cancel my booking ID-R[protected] as i have booked it on 16th Nov and there is no installation status till now. no response from customer care and installation team. every time they say call after 30 mins and so. I am really frustrated with your services. Please Cancel this request and refund my money immediately. I have paid 1999/-
Installation for Pune khese park location. 411032

Amit Agrawal

Comments

We could not see our balance on our tV because out tV remote is list can you tell

6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance Bigtv - 400 error on all channels from 28th dec 2018