Reliance Bigtv — faulty installation

Booked reliance independent tv in october with rs. 500.00 after lot of persuation, mr. Rohit yadav, mobile no. [protected], came for installation on 23rd january, 2019. He fixed up the set up box went to the terrace and told that everything is ok, within one hour it will be activated. Unfortunately, elders were not at home. He took rs. 2000 for set up box. No service. When called back rohit, he told rudely that he can not do any thing. Make complain on helpline. Which we did promptly. Later on we found that this fellow rohit did not put up the antenna of independent tv, instead he used our old tata sky antenna.
Since then even after no. Of complaints nobody has turned up. Sent mail twice to the customercare, but no result.

[Jan 27, 2019] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I booked a new connection on 5-3-18 by paying Rs.499 online. I took screenshot showing oaymeny amount, booking id, transaction no. Etc. but company says there is no booking. I sent the payment receipt via email many times but they are denying. This reliance bigtv is surely a big Fraud company.

I have cancel my order and refund my money back

Reliance BigTV
    Reliance BigTV Address
    6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709