Reliance Broadband — simcard start

Ghatanji, Yavatmal District, Maharashtra, India
 Nikhil Bibekar
simcard start My alternate number is [protected], Plz any one help me plz my business problem sir plz mera number charu kara do isse sab business caalling is number pe ate hai plz sir mai pair padata hu number chalu kra do plz maine 3 times document submit kiye hai plz understand me plzz thaks in advance Sir plzzz help me im calling customer bt not help me my old reliance number is [protected] is closed whats problem im submit documents 3 times bt not start my sim plz I request you plz help me Sim details Name :- prashant bhoyar Number :-[protected] Plz help its very important plz

Comments

Dear Prashant,

Reliance Communications
Dear Prashant,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,