Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications

Toll free
1800 100 3333

Fax

View more phone numbers

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints(22833)

I has been purchased the cloths in trends. I made the payment amount of ₹4502 it has been debited from my account but due to their system glitch the amount was not recredited to them. They committed me that the amount will
be refunded to my account with in 7 working days but still i dint get. Every time I called to them they repeat the same thing that I will get the refund by today or tomorrow but its almost 10 days passed still I dint get any update about my refund am in medical emergency and required the amount but its now am claiming the if the amount is not credited to my amount by today the Reliance company should bare the composition.

Hope the issue will resolve in smoother manner...

Mahesh E
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a complaint earlier against https://www.countryholidaysinnsuites.com/ and followed up constantly against but one responded from https://www.consumercomplaints.in.

https://www.countryholidaysinnsuites.com/ was blackmailing us while there was not support from consumercomplaints.

I had to mark one complaint as resolved as they were saying I had to resolve the complain only then they would provide us anything but after resolving, theyhave taken my 3 lakh rupees

Dear Sir, Please note I come from a village called Chak malta, lowada it comes under district Paschim Medinipur, west Bengal, 721136, we have faced a communication problem because we have no telephone connection, there is no mobile tower. Surrounding 10 to 15 villages facing the same problem. I complained so many times to the service center but got no solution always asking for 180 days duration.i am using my jio connection from last 6-7 yrs. I request you please install the tower in chak malta.

There is a network tower of reliance mobile placed in my roof top and it is not working since last past years also that base foundation is very weak may cause the loss of lives when the tower falls down at anytime… so it is my humble request to please tell to reliance company to remove that tower as soon as possible. Warm regards a k pandey

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good Afternoon

I am Jignesh Bhadricha holding a valid Indian Passport - R5565804. I've applied for CDC on 24th September 2022 and i have paid my fees on 15th October 2022. It's been almost three weeks and it's showing application approved from last 15 days.
          It hasn't been dispatched yet.

I humbly request you to Please look into the matter as I have to submit it to my company and kindly help me on this matter.I shall be grateful to you for your kind reply.
          My application number is SMO(M)/2022/219767.

I want to complaint against Reliance Communications for non payments of the lease rental of tower since last six years, also they have not paid municipal corporation tax which had now added upto 9.5 lacs. Now that I want to sell my land I want the lease rental, corporation tax to be cleared and the said land be vacated as soon as possible.

My Tower site location is as follows:
            Plot No. 3 Gandhi Nagar,
            Solapur 413006

Venumadhav Kurapati
            Gandhi Nagar,
            Solapur

I’ve not received the tower rent from past 10 years above and there is no customer support form reliance too. When ever we tried to contact the customer care and ask them about rent they say there is a case going on b/w Anil ambaani & Mukesh Ambani and we need to wait for their case to get solved. It’s been more than 10 years they have not paid rent and their agreement term was also over in 2016. When we said them that we’ll file a case on them if they didn’t pay rent they say go do whatever you want you can’t do anything to us. They didn’t pay the electricity bill for the tower too. I need immediate help in this issue or I’ll sell the tower to recover my rent.
              Vendor Code - 2109263
              Shivajinagar bangalore
              Contact number - [protected]

I want to withdraw My PF but i don't know where i have to get all necessary documents and where i have to submit.my Emp id[protected].
                still not getting any revert from company .p Pls help

I have reliance post paid number, which I have used for Bank, Aadhar etc. Then I closed the connection and travel abroad. Now I see the number is used by someone else. When I came back to India I asked reliance to get me the same number but the request was denied saying the service I was using is closed. I wanted to report to concern telecom authority and reliance. This is a serious matter. Kindly help me get my number on priority.

Reliance number used: [protected]
                  Contact Number: [protected]

Mobile tower was installed by your good company on my land at sindhi mill colony, Deoria in 2008.
                    No rent has been paid by your good company since 2018.
                    Have tried to reach you with every possible way but i got no response from your side.
                    Please find this complaint as a reference where I am informing you that i am going to sell your installed tower to recover my money as earlier employees from your company have already took parts of generator and other devices by duping us that they are taking it for repair. (Most probably they were also not paid by you)
                    And now I will recover my money by selling the whole tower.
                    Pathetic people pathetic company

I am Anita Devi resident of Firozabad Uttar Pradesh.
                      Reliance Tower is installed at my property since 2008 but form March 2018 i didn't receive my Rent, Please Pay my rent immediately or vacate my property.
                      Kindly resolve this issue.
                      Tower Address : Rudau paharpur, post: Nagla beech dist: Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh
                      Pin code: 283204
                      Owner Name; Anita Devi

A person telling me he is from reliance infratel limited for tower installation he is telling he we have to paid 12500 for agreement and after that he send me agreement in WhatsApp than he is telling me we have to pay insurance charges of 28750+28750 through upi that we have paid but after that he is asking 58000 fir transport then we get doubt and we registered complaint in cyber cell and I asked to cancel process he is telling me he will do in 3 day please help me resolve problem

Dear sir please Provide me my pf.
                          I am Narinder Kumar mobile no [protected]

Sir many times cal costemer care but all time disconect my cal. lady exicutive wrong speacking
                            sir i am already compaint ishue but still 1 year.not solving problom mAny times inform complaint . 1signl bar. net wark irror. alwais signl off. i am cal costemer care but disconect cal. many times complaint but not responce. many exixutives not understand problom and harasing cal

sir ishue kerala kerala many exicutive agent wrong speacking wrong and cal time sleep many exicutive agent

Hello sir/madam,
                              My jio number [[protected]] is blocked by trai saying that i had made an promotional sms/ call without registering in tele marketing registration, but the fact is, i am working in a reputed company and my work is not at all related to marketing profile to send any promotional related sms/call. It is my personal number and this number is linked to bank account. You can also check my previous call logs from this number and verify it. I am requesting you to unblock my number as soon as possible or provide me the reasons for blocking my number else provide me the details of the person who gave complaint to block this number.
                              This is not at all done, you are blocking a personal number without verifying, notifying moreover without any reason. If you are not ready to unblock my number, atleast you have provide the details or reasons for blocking it.

Phone number - [[protected]]
                              Service - Jio, Maharashtra.

This is an harmful for my family and other

I have lost my wipod ZTE-AC3633 password and want to recover it and I also don't know how to recharge it and it has been a year it is used. So want to confirm if it is activated or not the no. Is
                                  [protected] this is the wipod number. I am not getting any response from email or customer care services.

We, the resident of A block Phase1, Ashok Vihar Delhi. Your Reliance tower (Site no. 103)
                                    was installed on the rooftop of my residence. The term of agreement with your company was of 20 years and it was effective from 15th JAN, 2002. The condition of the rooftop is poor and it needs repair and maintenance as soon as possible as there are many cracks in the walls but the same can't be done till the tower is removed .
                                    As the residents live in the same building such an issue can be harmful to their life and property.

This agreement lapsed on 15th JAN, 2022. So we want you to remove the tower as soon as possible from my premises.

Please revert us back for the same as soon as possible.

Please Delivered My Noc My Permanent address
                                      My Loan Account Number Is RL2WPUN[protected]

Reliance Communications — Slow speed

Sir/madam
                                        My name is rajeev sharma. I am complaint of reliance jio internet speed to low in my room, some days before the speed was good but now very poor downloading speed very poor and has buffer on you tube alsoI. Customer care executive did not help me i think they know nothing. Pls help me

My Jio no. - [[protected]]