Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications Website

Toll free
1800 100 3333

Fax

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints page 734

Dear Sir, Amount debit to my reliance gsm mobile no [protected] by reliance communication.I am not using any value added service.but frequently amount debited from my balance. Thanks & Regards, Shailendra Pandey Mo.No. +91-[protected] +91-[protected]
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shailu_spr
Customer care is not working.(198 & *333).pls.help me for refund the amount

Sep 10, 2014
Updated by shailu_spr
Today my amount debited again.pls.do needful.

Dear Shailu,

Reliance Communications

Sir, I am having a Reliance GSM Connection with mobile No. [protected]. I have recharged with RC 222 for Rs.222 on 07.08.2014. After some time, my balance was shown as nil. I made a online complaint as well as through e-mail. Their reply is not satisfactory. My case is Sudden lapse of main balance. It is submitted that I did not make calls for Rs.222. I have again recharged with Rs.50 and Rs.100/- . Again, the same problem – sudden lapse of mail balance. I would like to file a case in the consumer court. So, I want all call details for outgoing and incoming, other services activated without my consent for my mobile number. It is requested that Consumer Complaints may help me in getting itemized call details for the last 3 months.

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

I used Reliance data card for Official purpose. The Reliance agent named Amitava (phone no. [protected]) handed over this connection to me in 2010 in office premises and said that it was a corporate connection. I did not cross check it. Things were fine till Jan2013, when my company restricted the amount that we could charge for data card. So, I asked them to change the plan to the company approved plan. No response from them. So, in the next mail chain, I mentioned that if you are not able to change plan, I will not be able to pay bills. Still very weak response. After continuous follow up, after 3 months, they informed me that it was not a corporate connection. When I asked them what took them 3 months to give a concrete reply, no answer. I also told them that in Jan itself, if you would have told me that this was not a corporate a connection, I would have disconnected immediately. In the meantime, I did not use the card, but they charged me for a delay from their end. In, my every mail, I mentioned that if you do not change the plan, I cannot pay the bills. But, I was continuously harassed by phone calls for this bill. Even, when I mailed the Appellate Authority, the response it very very unsatisfactory. They give no explanation, instead said that please pay the bills. Even the date that they say for disconnecting the connection in mail does not match the one that they had provided in earlier mails.
      I have all the mail communications. Please help.
      Dear Sanchali,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

Not in a mood to say even hi. You are so frustrating. I purchased 3 corporate connections from you. One for me, one for my wife, and one for my mom. Its was with the plan of Rs 99.00. You generated my first bill and the bill was for above my expectations and when I called your customer service and you said your never activated my plan. When I denied to pay and wanted my connection to close then you guys said we will try to get this adjusted the next and we will get more 100mins over and above our plan and we will get a confirmation email from you also. But he never send me confirmation. I clearly said that I wont be using this number till the time you will not send me a confirmation. With the conversation, I got my second bill and I would laughing actually after getting that bill, This time you charged me for Internet too. Now, can you please tell me how can I use Internet on a samsung guru phone. I called you to close my connections and you said you two numbers will get closed in the next 5-6 working day and after that I am not using your connection and you know what you want me to pay Rs 6000.00 as the bill which I will not pay in any circumstances because you generated fraud bills all the time. Now its been more than 3 months you are disturbing me like anything and my relatives too. I will not take this and will complaint for you. That was all I wanted to say to Reliance ** A Fraud Comapny
        They are fraud and frustrating.

Reliance Communications

MY friend is using broadband connection Of Reliance Broadband.but last 10 days it is not working. She complained but they told her that they will be solved till 4th September. but still it is not solved. i called them yesterday and today also but now they are not giving me spacific time for solution. now what can i do??account number is for Reliance broadband is :[protected]Ahmedabad, Gujrat) please help me. thank you

Reliance Communications
          Still not get any reply from your customer care.
          Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Reliance Communications

User id is[protected] Regarding weaver, during call also customer care executive are playing games of holding customer for long time.one of the customer excutive was giving ans like yes sir then she mute's her side receiver so that i feel that there is disconnection in the call as if she dont want to listen my complain.even before that call another customer excutive after taking call talking with me and he was giving only instruction as per his system and my below query he wasnt listening and he also kept my call on hold . As per your customer care executive i will be receiving only Rs 377 something as per weaver. And if i dont receive any service from 3rd july to 12th august then any bill generated After That days why should i pay for this service. The last payment i made was rs 800 on 16th july .The below mails shows that you will pay me Rs1073.38 .after that why your bill has been generated as i havent received any internet service from from 3rd july to till date.This things are going messy.I will pay only for the service received.MY QUERY IS if I have paid Rs 800 for the date 27june to 26july and your services are down from 3rd july then as per calculation I need my refund for this days 3rd july to 27th july i.e for 25 days. Your last bill was Rs 785.40 for 30 days.now for 25 days I need my refund that is Rs654.5 +rs 15 for extra I paid on last bill.why your calculation shows Rs 377 only.

Reliance Communications

I have activated a package for Rs.92 for all STD/Local calls @ 30 paise per minute on My Mobile No. [protected] on 30 Aug 14 for 90 days. Today on (07 Sep 14) I made a call on [protected] for a duration of 23.51 minutes for this my amount charged Rs.9.60 @40 paise per minutes which is not incorrect as I have already activated the pack. I have also want to contact to customer care number of times but not getting through. My extra charged amount to be refunded and cheating to be avoided.
              Updated by hasrat0276
              Again Today on (08 Sep 14) I made a call on [protected] for a duration of 23.20 minutes for this my amount charged Rs.9.60 @40 paise per minutes in stead of 30 paise per minutes which is incorrect as I have already activated the package for 30 paise per mintues. My extra charged amount to be refunded and package to be activated.

Reliance Communications

I am using Reliance company given handset from past many years but it is almost dead now and not giving any backup so I tried to change the handset but Reliance Kanpur (UP) offices do not have any cordless phone. I approached Customer Care if they can help so I have been told to buy any handset from market and they will divert my number. I have email from Reliance with this same msg, I even sent them one link from Flipkart if I can buy that and they replied exacts same that I am good to buy any set so I purchased one. But not Reliance is saying that handset is not compatible with their network so it can not be used. Flipkart is not ready to take that set back as there is no technical issue on the set (have email). I tried to approach Appellate authority but they are not replying at all. Can someone please help me? I am very clear if it is Reliance Customer Executive mistake why should consumer pay the amount. That handset is completely useless for me so I want my money back. Thanks, Rizwan

Reliance Communications
                Updated details 2 times but I got Update failed both the times...not sure if you have received required information or not. Please let me know if I can share required info on any email id.

Rizwan
                Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

I have recharged my orissa reliance no for rs 37, as per the powerplush first 200 std min 25p/s and onwards 40 p/s with validity if 30 days. But the powerplush is not working at all, and insted of 60p/s my std calls costing 80p/s ?? I issued a complain on 3rdSep2014 but no response so far. Affected no- [protected](Use the number given bellow for the contact purpose) contact - [protected] [protected] regards Ashwani kar [protected]@gmail.com

Reliance Communications

I’m a Reliance Communications customer and using their Internet Dongle services of Netconnect+ through MDN number [protected]. I was using their plan “NCPLUSNEW_MyBestValue1GB”. On 9th August, 2014 I was offered a new plan from them on telephone which would give me 40GBs of Data usage for a monthly rental of Rs. 999/-. I gave my consent for the same and I was informed that it shall be activated w.e.f. 25th August 2014 (next billing cycle). However, on 26th August 2014 I received an SMS from the company stating that I have consumed 100% of my allotted quota and henceforth overage will be charged as per plan. Again on 1st September 2014 I received an SMS from the company thatI have consumed 1 GB more than the free allotted quota and hence my speed has been reduced to 144 kbps till next billing cycle. I lodged a complaint with Reliance (Service request number[protected] dated 01/09/2014) for the same and was informed that there was some issue with Data plan change and it shall be rectified within 24 hrs. However nothing happened for the next 3 days and the Service request was closed without resolving the issue. On 4th September 2014 I lodged another complaint (Service request number[protected] and was informed that my plan was successfully changed and there seems to be some other fault which shall take 48 hours (2 days) to be resolved. However, these 48 hours also lapsed and I was still not getting NetConnect+ services. I filed yet another complaint on 5th September 2014 (Service request number[protected] and was informed that my Netconnect+ services were disconnect and will have to be reconnected which shall take another 24 hours. But now, more than 36 hours later the services have not been restored and upon enquiry no information is being provided by the customer service representatives except that my request is “under resolving state and will take some time more”. Upon enquiry as to how much more time, there is no response. Further, since 5th september 2014 my access to “My ServicesCustomer CareTrack Service Request” has been blocked so that I cannot see the status of my complaints. A screen shot of this is attached. It has been almost 10 days since my services were blocked for no fault of mine and have not been restored. What do I do?
                    Dear Nusrat,

To Reliance Communications Representative -

Your customer service team is pathetic. They have been "noting" my complaints for more than a week and they have not moved their butts an inch towards resolving it. I have a good mind of filing a complaint in the consumer forum if I get an inflated bill for the days you guys have not provided me the service, i.e., since 28th August 2014 till whenever the services are restored.

Nusrat Abbasi

My id is[protected] As per your customer care executive i will be receiving only Rs 377 something as per weaver. And if i dont receive any service from 3rd july to 12th august then any bill generated After That days why should i pay for this service. The last payment i made was rs 800 on 16th july .The below mails shows that you will pay me Rs1073.38 .after that why your bill has been generated as i havent received any internet service from from 3rd july to till date.This things are going messy.I will pay only for the service received.MY QUERY IS if I have paid Rs 800 for the date 27june to 26july and your services are down from 3rd july then as per calculation I need my refund for this days 3rd july to 27th july i.e for 25 days. Your last bill was Rs 785.40 for 30 days.now for 25 days I need my refund that is Rs654.5 +rs 15 for extra I paid on last bill.why your calculation shows Rs 377 only. [protected] Original message[protected] From: ANIL SHAH <[protected]@gmail.com Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM Subject: Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Regarding weaver To: "[protected]@relianceada.com" <[protected]@relianceada.com, RCOMWireline.[protected]@relianceada.com Cc: akshay shah <[protected]@gmail.com I have not received any final date for the weaver .Please do tell What will be the exact date of receiving weaver and how will you process it either by cheque or by DD?please tell me with exact date of receiving. On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM, ANIL SHAH <[protected]@gmail.com wrote: What will be the exact date of receiving weaver and how will you process it either by cheque or by DD?please tell me with exact date of receiving. On Sunday, August 31, 2014, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com wrote: Dear Customer, This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 30, 2014 for your Reliance Broadband Subscriber ID[protected], regarding billing issue. We regret the inconvenience. The billing complaint registered vide service request id[protected] has been resolved. your termination request was resolved within the given time frame from our end. Hence, we are unable to process your request for waiver for delay in termination. The rental charged after[protected] will be automatically reversed by the system and it will reflect in your upcoming bill. Further, the necessary waiver of Rs. 1073.38/- (including service tax) for service issue from 03-07-14 to 12-08-14 has been posted to your account. However, the complaint about late payment charges registered vide service request id[protected] has been resolved.As per the confirmation received the necessary waiver of Rs. 100/- has been posted to your account. Thank you for choosing Reliance. Regards, Yogesh Pore Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited. For additional product and service related information, you may contact us via any ofthe following means: Phone:[protected] from any phone (Toll free) [protected] from any phone. Email: [protected]@relianceada.comHYPERLINK "mailto:[protected]@relianceada.com" [protected]@relianceada.com Website: www.rcom.co.in Facing trouble connecting to your Reliance Broadband? Fix it yourself with Quick Resolve! Simply log on to www.reliancebroadband.co.in and click on utilities Quick Resolve to download! You can also book your service complaints online at http://cnm.reliancecommunications.co.in/cnm/web/genTTCreation.jsp Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication. The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message----- From: ANIL SHAH ([protected]@gmail.com) Date: Saturday, August 30, 2014 01:25 PM To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com); RCOMWireline.[protected]@relianceada.com (RCOMWireline.[protected]@relianceada.com) Cc: akshay shah ([protected]@gmail.com) Subject: Re: 'Reliance=[protected]' Regarding weaver I need the exact amount figure of the weaver.Its amount should me more than Rs 658.as per my calculation i need refund for the date from 3rd july to 27 july 14. for 31 days the bill is generated as rs 785.40.then for 1 day it will be 785.40/12 = 25.33 .now from 3rd july to 27 july there are 26 days (including both days).therefore for 26days it will be 26x25.33 =658.58 ~Rs659 + 15 Rs on last payment made of Rs 800 + Rs 100 charged as late payment charges from yourside i have sms of your's+extra payment made on each bill that i have paid to you as per your statement of accounts .Please revert me the exact amount and date on which i will get weaver. On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM, ANIL SHAH <[protected]@gmail.com wrote: As per your statement of accounts why you are charging me from 3rd july to 27-july 2014. As i have not received any service from you .i need the refund for the above date .from 3rd july onwards whatever bill is generated i am not going to pay any money .instead of it you have to pay me my refund for the date of 3rd july to 27 july.As per billing no[protected] why you have charged me Rs 100 as late payment charges .Simple logic you people cannot use .if any person have not received your service then why the hell is he going to pay you for that.i have lodge the complain complain id is[protected].As per last payment i made is rs 800 for period of 26-6-14 to 27-7-14, i need refund of more than rs 650 . You may clarify it and provide me my refund as early as possible. On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:21 PM, [protected]@relianceada.com <[protected]@relianceada.com wrote: Dear Mr. Shah, This is with reference to your e-mail dated August 27, 2014 for your Reliance Broadband Subscriber ID[protected], regarding billing issue. We regret the inconvenience. As per the details checked in the system, the Internet connection was cancelled on[protected] from our end. The billing complaint is registered vide Service Request ID[protected] and it will be resolved within 7 days; post which a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you from our end. Your bill is generated on every 27th of the month and the billing cycle is 27th to 26th of the month. Further, we can only provide you the last six months of bill having in our system. The request for bill copies from[protected] to[protected] has been sent you to your registered email id [protected]@gmail.com and it will be reached to you within 4 hours from our end. However, we would like to inform you that there is no any security deposit on our connection and only installation charges are applicable at the time of purchasing connection (you had made the payment of Rs. 599/- on[protected] which is already adjusted in your first bill (on[protected] and same is non refundable. Kindly refer the attachment of Statement of Account for your reference. Be assured that we will do our best to assist you with your concern. Thank you for contacting Reliance. Regards, Anupa Mishra Officer - Customer Care Reliance Communications Limited. For additional product and service related information, you may contact us via any of the following means: Phone:[protected] from any phone (Toll free) [protected] from any phone. Email: [protected]@relianceada.com Website: www.rcom.co.in Facing trouble connecting to your Reliance Broadband? Fix it yourself with Quick Resolve! Simply log on to www.reliancebroadband.co.in and click on utilities Quick Resolve to download! You can also book your service complaints online at http://cnm.reliancecommunications.co.in/cnm/web/genTTCreation.jsp Please note that your message will not be delivered if it exceeds the size limit of 5 MB per mail (including attachments). Requesting you to create a shorter message (including attachments) with size less than or equal to the allowed mail limit in all your future communication. The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which are subject to change without prior notice. This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately. -----Original Message----- From: ANIL SHAH ([protected]@gmail.com) Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 05:37 PM To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com) Subject: Regarding weaver Dear sir, my subscriber id is[protected].please process my weaver request .I need my all security deposit, extra payments on each bill with details. I want you to provide me the bill details of all months from starting to End of this connection. even 20-30 rs on each bill.please provide the bill date, with extra payment made plus the billing cycle of each month with exact bill amount and extra payment made on each bill. Please make sure I get my refund on time. Your bill for the billing cycle is void as follow for billing cycle on 27 June to 26 July. I want my refund for the date from 3rd July to 26 July including both days. Please do revert me on [protected].(Akshay).My son will handle all queries.

Subscriber id[protected]. My broadband connection has not been working since[protected]. Billing dates are 11th of one month to 10th of the next. Paid the bill till[protected]. Registered numerous complaints regarding connectivity issue countless number of times, with no response. Then on[protected] two technicians came to my house and looked into the matter, said due to some strike at their office they couldn't come earlier, further they said they said that they couldn't resolve the issue and would come the coming week and resolve the problem. Till now they haven't come and my connection is still down, Since my connection has been down for so long, I contacted customer care for waiver of rent for which they replied that I should contact them once my connectivity issue has been resolved!!! On[protected] I was contacted by reliance saying that my broadband service has been suspended due to bill pending for the period of[protected] to[protected]. I notified them about the connectivity issue and I was told that once I pay the bill the connection will be restored. I paid the bill on[protected] itself, but again the connectivity issue is still not resolved. Again contacted customer care and I was genuinely shocked when they said that, according to their reports the connectivity issue complaint which I registered on[protected] had already been resolved on[protected]!!!??? This is a clear case of cheating the customer. If it is resolved then why am I not getting any service? What am I paying for? The technicians reported that the complaint was resolved without actually resolving it, they themselves said to me that they didn't reslove it!!! Now I have registered a new complaint, again, SR no:[protected], regarding the connectivity, When is it going to be resolved? Stop cheating your customer.
                        after more than one month reliance rectified the problem. Reliance technicians came and rectified it, they told that the delay was due to some strike going on at their office. The bill waiver was also allotted. Moreover after coming to my house on 31-08-2014 they reported back that the issue was resolved while it was actually not. Then after calling them for one week they came and resolved one week later.
                        Sep 12, 2014
                        Updated by sachn
                        I have contacted customer care everyday and everytime they are saying they will resolve it at the earliest. the connectivity issue still persists.
                        Sep 13, 2014
                        Updated by sachn
                        Finally after countless complaints to the customer care and a couple more at this forum, broadband connnectivity service is restored. It was restored yesterday,[protected]. The complaint was registered on[protected]!.
                        There is still an issue of bill waiver for this period.
                        I will mark this complaint as resolved once my billing issue has also been resolved.
                        Sep 21, 2014
                        I have been given a bill waiver of rs 1500. Better late than never

Reliance Communications

I am tired o[censored]nauthorized VAS charges deducted in various denominations of Rs1/-, Rs 5/- etc. I had registrered my complaints with reliance customer care, Reliance Apellate authority Delhi and even the Head Services of Reliance ADA, Mumbai. I was assigned the service request no.[protected] by reliance customer care. In spite of an assurance by Appellate Authority that the charges will be reverted my prepaid account, my balance is now Rs 12.22 from Rs 65.14 as on 22nd August 2014. I would also like to state that the VAS deductions have increased after I had complained to Reliance Communications, including a deduction of Rs 5/- today. I would like to ask, is this fair?
                          Dear Manash,

Reliance Communications
                          Reliance is all time charging my account by activating different VAS packages to my mobile no. [protected]. This time they have activated for VAS Hangama Voice Ckt ; VAS Shtfmts STalk Pack ; VAS ShotformatsGSM and again VAS Hungama subscription while I have not activated these packs on my number. This is happening again and again. Reliance people please stop this nonsense, I don&#039;t have money to pay for these nonsense packs activated by you.

Reliance Communications I am not interested in any of VAS or otherwise subscriptions of your company. Let me use my number as I want, don&#039;t activate any packs.

I am not interest in any cricket match messages, movie or music messages.

See attached screenshots for details how my account is being charged for Bakwas packs without any activation on my part.

I made topup for Rs30/- thru Reliance communications portal INSTANT RECHARGE by Bank of India Net banking on September 6, 2014 at 5.15pm. Though my bank of account was debited instantly as the transaction is 'successful', TALK TIME NOT CREDITED TO MY MOBILE NUMBER OF RELIANCE YET.Repeated mails sent to Reliance thru my email id has not been replied and the customer care 198 not helpful either.. Either talktime should be credited or the amount transferred to bank account.
                            Thanks a lot for the effort taken. The amount has been credited back to my account. please treat the complaint as closed
                            Sep 06, 2014
                            Updated by A Raghavan
                            Despite calling customer care 198 several times, problem not addressed or replied

A Raghavan
                            Sep 06, 2014
                            Updated by A Raghavan
                            iam the reliance GSM prepaid subscriber in chennai
                            Sir

I made the topup for Rs 30 to my relilance gsm no [protected] thru reliance communications portal on sep 6 at 5.15pm .Though my bank of india net banking account debited immediately but talk time not credited.even after 36 hrs nor my bank account credited. sent several mails to reliance customer care id for non credit of talktime. But none of the mails were replied.

Please do the needful

A Raghavan
                            Dear Raghavan,

Reliance Communications

I have a broadband internet connection at my room. Since 17th Aug 2014 internet is not working. I have logged n number of ticket to address this issue. But issue is not rectified yet. I have taken followup with them a lot of time and they are closing their ticket without resolving the issue. I have also raise the ticket with secretariat office for fast resolution but the resonance more worst than low level support. When asking for service interruption from these period they reply for waiver. But I want to ask how a loss and problem I am facing with from long time can recovered with waiver option. There customer care are not providing any escalation matrix or higher level contact no or email ID. This is making me helpless to escalate it further. Below is the details of my logged ticket with reliance customer care. I want a positive response from this website so that this problem should resolve asap as well as an action towards to reliance so that next time no other consumer would suffer from this problem. [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---... SNo. Ticket ID logged Time Current Status Problem Status Remark [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---... 1 [protected] 17th Aug 2014 Closed Not Resolved 2 [protected] 20th Aug 2014 Closed Not Resolved 3 [protected] 21st Aug 2014 Closed Not Resolved 4 [protected] 27th Aug 2014 Closed Not Resolved 5 [protected] 29th Aug 2014 Closed Not Resolved logged at level 4 (Secretariat Office) 6 [protected] 4th Sep 2014 Open Awaited logged at level 4 (Secretariat Office) [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---... Contact no: [protected] Customer ID:[protected]
                              Adding complain ticket details in image format so that it can be more easy to understand. One more thing I want you tell that they have send the month bill with reminder working to pay this ASAP.

Dear Navin,

Reliance Communications

DEAR, I am reliance user and last 5 6 days my sim ([protected]) is closed i was talked to costumer care they told me that please visit near reliance store when i went to the store ( rajurpur chungi agra) the store Representative told me that your sim is on but he told me please go main reliance store at sanjay palace agra when i went there the Representative told me that due to some region your document of this sim was rejected that's by this sim is closed when i say that ii i will submit documents again then please on my sin then mr. FAHIM KHAN ( reliance store Representative sanjay palace agra) told me that purchase new sim it will not started when i ask why then he told it will not start purchase new otherwise he say jo karna hai kar lena ye sim start nhi hoga.this is the manner of a reliance store Representative talk. please do needful help. MOBILE NUMBER OF RELIANCE WHICH IS SWITCHED IS [protected] thanking you DILIP YADAV [protected]
                                Dear Dilip,

Reliance Communications

Dear sir, i am ajay kumar [protected] it was my reliance post paid no . i did not received my bill no time. Many time without any reason my sim no has been blocked by reliance but finally i paid my compelet amount of bill still they did not my active no sim no really it was very bad experience with reliance you are requested kindly solve my problem regards ajay kumar mob.[protected]
                                  Dear Chandila,

Reliance Communications

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform about my reliance prepaid gsm problem in continuous balance deduction of Rs 20 till yet for VAS charges and i have reported earlier but there is no response from the reliance team and there is no one who would likely to see my problem and resolve it.It is so ambarassing that reliance is doing their bussiness by using customer money wrongly which they are unaware.If this issue is not resolved then i will lodge a FIR for balance deduction and there is no one responding and thinking of a blind ignorant issue.I want to talk to operator as soon as possible.
                                    My Contact Number-[protected]
                                    Email Address-sameer.[protected]@gmail.com
                                    Communication Circle-Reliance Delhi Metro Circle
                                    Dear sameer_khan,

Reliance Communications

Sir, Due to unanimous use of my mobile i want to know call details of 2nd and 3rd september using my no. [protected]. kindly make the details available on my email id. [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks. With regards Gyanti Devi [protected]
                                      Dear Gyanti,

We have noted your Query and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Reliance Communications

My mobile no [protected]. In these no am sent the portable request PORT [protected] to 1900. But I cannot received the unique portport number. Inthes comcomplaint so many times am calling to customer service contact with aeria service center not rerespresponce Please solve my problem sir
                                        Mar 9, 2018