[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Got legal notice from reliance regarding not due payment which is wrongly accounted to my account.

Https://www.consumercomplaints.in/reliance-communications-reliance-communication...

Above is reference link of my previous complaint. I signed the petition as well http://goo.gl/00AlIc. On[protected] I got the legal notice by Advocate Charansingh B Kaushal for paying the bill amount Rs. 3371 that amount is actually wrongly accounted to me.

I was the reliance customer since last 7 year and I paid regular payment, after CDMA network close they assured me to move 4g network with previous plan only. Than they change their words and change plan to 1100/month from 350/month. I was ready to pay bill according to 350 but they were not ready to take this payment.

On[protected] The call from some local person of reliance is come and he send me some my previous bill on mail. Also talked rudely that my other reliance number will be stop if i am not pay this amount.

I am feeling very harassed this time I never expect this kind of lower service from reliance. I think they hire professional money collector and they try to take money anyhow.

I request you please look into this. I also wanted to know the result of below petition:

If you wish i can attach the screenshot of Legal Notice by Reliance. Please help me to get out of this.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Jenil,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
Updated by Jenil Kanani Jan 25, 2017
Link is not working. What is this??
Kindly check attached screenshot of page not found in facebook.

Updated by Jenil Kanani Jan 28, 2017
Hello
How do I raised my concern? Give me alternate link or reply to me here about my issue.

Reliance Communications