[Resolved] Reliance Communications — mts mblaze merging

pratima1991 on Dec 28, 2017
Mts mblaze / rcom
Please deactivate my mts/rcom account. I am getting no services but still bill is generating. I have been paying bills from last 2 months. I paid 649/- in november and i paid 325/- in december that too without getting to use any services from the company. During the month of november, mts was merged with rcom and we were not informed by customer care that services will be impacted during this time period. I have tried to call the customer services i am getting no response. I tried sending emails but getting no resolution. So kindly deactivate my connection as i am not going to pay any bills going forward.

Here is the details of my account :
Pratima mishra
Mts number : [protected]
Account number : [protected]

Contact number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017
there has been no communication from the company that is in question about the resolution. I don't know how come this complaint has been resolved and what steps has been taken to resolve this ?

[Dec 28, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0