[Resolved] Reliance Communications — not recharged

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 ankush kehar on Sep 12, 2017

This has reference to confirm you that, today i recharged my mobile no [protected] for rs inr 152. But still i didnot received any confirmation from your side for recharging, please check at your end if it is not possible to recharge than please amount will be refund into my bank account.

Thanks and regards

Ankush kaher
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2017

[Sep 12, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2017
Dear Ankush,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
[protected] my alternate No
Updated by ankush kehar, Sep 13, 2017
sir but customer care executive asked for my debit card no and expire date of Debit card no and other detail which is confidential as you know, Why should i share my card information. if you want to retransfer amount into my account than please make dd or check. i cant not give my information.
Updated by ankush kehar, Sep 13, 2017
By mistake i gave my debit card no to and expire date to executive. please guide me what i have to do in this case.

Comments