[Resolved] Reliance Communications — phone bill

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 H b on Sep 12, 2017
I am using a realiance postpaid no. [protected] the bill of my no. Is automatically deducted frm my bank account through ecs but they failed to update my deposits & now my outgoing is stopped for which i complained & they asked for transaction id of my account as a proof of bill i paid but dont knw what the hell is the customer care doing my outgoing is still stopped & nw even m nt able to call customer care. Nw tell me hw should i talk to them about my complaint. Such a poor service inspite of paying bills on time. I promise i will nvr recommend any one to buy realiance & will change my operator services also
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2017

[Sep 12, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by H b, Sep 12, 2017
Just nw got a call frm reliance. A senior was talking. He was abusing. Using such a third class rubish language.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2017
Dear Customer,

We have noted your concern and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications
Updated by H b, Sep 12, 2017
Alternate no. Is [protected]
Updated by H b, Sep 15, 2017
What the hell reliance customer care is doing? No resolution of complaint till nw. Almst a month is passed with no outgoing inspite of bills paid on time. Alternate no. Is [protected]
Updated by H b, Sep 22, 2017
Sabse ghatiya har chees se ghatiya
Reliance ki services & customer care
No issue resolved even after soo many days for last date of complaint
Updated by H b, Sep 22, 2017
Free mein mitti le lena par reliance matt lena kabhi

Comments

Alternate no. Is [protected]

Reliance Communications - phone bill