Reliance Communications — refund during mnp from reliance to airtel

Piyush Bajaj on Jan 2, 2018
I was associated with reliance (Telecommunications) for quite sometime. My relationship number was[protected].
Due to poor network quality and behaviour of company, i decided to port my number to airtel. So, i ported my number on "28/9/2016". At time, i paid extra amount of "rs 352".
Reliance has not given me the refund of that amount (Mentioned above) till now which they promised to give me within 45 working days. After repeatedly saying, they haven't giving me refund. Now when the company is going to give me refund of this amount with interest. This was not supposed to be done by company like reliance.

[Jan 02, 2018] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir I am a small retailer doing mobile prepaid recharges through demo card I have a lapoo balance of rs 49000 aprox left in my reliance number now please help me in getting back my refund there is no one to listen to my complaint please help
My reliance number [protected] send mi upc code n get mnp to others compny
Send poting code
My contact number [protected]
I want mnp code send mi plz
My mobile number [protected]. And show roaming symbol in network but i am not. I don't make call and not receive any call.
Please resolve this issue. Thanks
Sunita verma
Porting code not received
Request UPC code
Urgent !!!

Please send UPC code for [protected] kindly provide valid UPC code to change another network its really emergency i have tried many times to reach reliance office but all were closed.
My Alternative number is [protected]/[protected]
Dte:-26/12/17
Since a week my reliance gsm sim is showing no network and is completely not working.plz help me out.i have always been recharging my number with vouchers.its never happened as if i am not recharging my number nor have i removed my sim from my phone.so plz resolve my issue.
My mobile no is [protected], unable to send sms to 1900. earlier I had sent request which did not generate UPC . trying since August. so disturbing. please resolve.
I have submitted my porting request to Airtel but the same has been rejected due to unpaid bills (as confirmed by Airtel). Since I did not have bill details I paid Rd 4000 but still porting has not happened. How do I know the correct unpaid Amount so that I can pay up and my porting request goes through.
I am reliance communication custumer .I want Port code. I have tried by SMS but every time show insufficient balance. And message show failure to send. How can I get MNP

Reliance Communications - refund during mnp from reliance to airtel