Reliance Communications — telecommunication

Muhammad Khalid Rahman on Nov 5, 2017
My reliance postpaid number is [protected], now my number not working in my area.So I want to port my number([protected]) from reliance to some other network.because reliance voice service will stop from 22ND OCTOBER-2017.
Please provide me the UPC. I have been sending many msgs to 1900 but. not recieve porting code...muhammad khalid rahman -mo: [protected]

[Nov 05, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have Reliance phone number since last 10 year, but from last week My Phone is dead, no signal available at pinjore haryana, kindly arranged to solve the problem

Phone no [protected]
Other number [protected]
No network past 5 days, unable to send port message to 1900.

Number [protected]

Help me out
Plz..send my number [protected] upc code my reliance network any time going ..this is very big issue to my number please solve my problem .. urgent
thanks
Have tried sending the message to PORT atleast 10 times but no response from Reliance communication.
My mobile number [protected]. Sending port message which is not getting delivered.
Since last two days even after trying contineously I am unable to receive sms pertaining to UPC for MNP Reliance to Airtel. Reliance number to be ported is [protected]. My other number [protected]. Please arrange to provide me UPC.
My name krishna using reliance postpaid sim, had lost signals from 3days. Even i send porting message they are not sending upc number. Please help me to provide upc number.
My number [protected]
Madurai circle reliance network is totally cut lost 4 days how i recovery my number
I am from Assam, last 24 hours no network available in Reliance Mobile Network. They (RCom) advice to PORT the number. But due to the network problem, I am unable to do this. please help me.
sincerely yours
Amarjyoti Das
Dhekiajuli, Sonitpur, Assam
mobile number [protected]
My Reliance Number not work, No network all time please provide me for port pin .I am change the Network
Hi Team,

I am trying to port out my reliance since last few days. But i am not getting any response.

I sent msg: PORT [protected] TO 1900

but i am nt getting reply. Please help

Reliance Communications - telecommunication