[Resolved]  Reliance Communications — Tower Installation at unauthorized land(URGENT)

I am Bismay. Actually i have one query regarding the tower installation process which has already started on a unauthorized land in my locality.

Let me tell you in detail, In my locality, there is a Reliance mobile tower installation is already started. Actually the owner of the land(Mr. Kishore Ch. Sahoo) has registered the plot no 111 for mobile tower installation for which all the paper work has already done for that plot. But tower installation has started on another plot(Plot no 115). The workers and the person who are engaged with installing the tower denying to hear anything regarding this issue. they are saying us to contact the higher authority.

Kindly can you please look in to this matter and suggest us what needs to be done or you take proper action against the issue.

Address:

At:Tentulinanda
Po:Dimbo
Via:Naranpur
Dist:Keonjhar
Pin:758014
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Communications Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2017
Dear Bismay,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications