[Resolved] Reliance Digital — complaining about installation delay

Nellore, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 saisanthoshk on Jul 16, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have purchased lg32lk616bptb smart tv on 11/07/2019 from your nellore branch. However, the product was delivered to me on 13/07/2019 which is acceptable and i'm fine with the delay. Secondly, your staff told me that they will install within 48 hours without fail. The person who is assigned for this work called me and i asked him to come at 11.30 am on monday (15/07/2019) because he didn't want to come on sunday. When i called him at 11.30 am on monday he told me that he will come around 3.30 pm because of this, i took half day leave and stayed at home but i didn't get any response. Till now it's almost 4 days but no response. When i called your customer support number of the respective branch they replied to me that they are not responding to their calls, then why do you appoint such kind of irresponsible persons for the installation works.

Tax invoice: [protected]
Delivery number: [protected]

Expecting your response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2019

[Jul 16, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected]. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - complaining about installation delay