[Resolved] Reliance Digital — Defective piece being sold to customer

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 yash manuja
Dear team,

This is to bring to your kind notice that we had bought a fresh samsung smart tv on 15/04/2017 which after delivery we have been facing problems with the tv which does not show any colors.

Problem statement:- tv when being connected through the audio/video cable does not show any colors but when connected through the hdmi cable works fine. It has been and will be a big problem for me if i want to connect any dvd or playstation devices which do not come with the hdmi cables.
I have raised the ticket with reliance customer care centres but no constructive update has been provided yet. The reliance team further communicated to samsung technical centre. The samsung technician did visit my place to check the device condition, he mentioned clearly that the audio/video slot is disrupted from inside and updated the same with a screenshot in samsung's portal, please refer to samsung complaint no.[protected].

It has been almost 3 weeks we are in terrible pain taking follow ups with no effect.

Current status:- from past 5 days we are using the tv with hdmi cable connected, we cannot connect audio/video cable as it does not show colors.

Date of incident: 15/04/2017
Relationship id :- [protected]
Desirable resolution:- we want our money refunded with the interest of emi for 9 months.

Request you to please look into this issue at earliest.

I would be grateful for your assistance. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks & regards,
Yash raj manuja.

Defective piece being sold to customer
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2017

[May 07, 2017] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
Updated by yash manuja, May 12, 2017
I had already shared a grievance in that section. My concern was not at all heard from your portal and ultimately I had to make a complaint here. I have shared my contact details in grievance section again.
Resolve this issue at earliest. It has been a terrible problem since we have bought a TV.
Updated by yash manuja, May 18, 2017
As it is more than a month we are facing an issue, request you to please share an update with us ?
It is highly intolerable to get such a bad experience in terms of after sale service

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - Defective piece being sold to customer