[Resolved] Reliance Digital — detective reconnect tv

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 satyatiwari on May 19, 2019
This is to inform you that I have purchased 01 (32 inch)reconnect TV from reliance digital showroom ( Shipra Mall, Indirapuram, UP) on 24/02/19, but I was delivered a defective TV by reliance digital.
TV was not working properly since from the day it was purchased, screen of TV gets off automatically after few seconds when TV is switched on and we can only hear audio from the TV. Initially it was less but now it's happening every time you switch on the TV.

I had lodged the complaint regarding this on 13/05/19 complaint no[protected] under the name of Satya prakash Tiwari but till now no one has turned up in order to assist me with my problem as I have placed a request for TV replacement.
I have tried calling your call center thrice every time you uncordial staff give me fake promises but till now no outcome has been received.
Im highly unsatisfied and unhappy with your service and would make sure Im not going use any services provided by Reliance digital any more, reason you have completely failed on the parameter of customer satisfaction.
Highly ridiculous company with highly ridiculous staff and managers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019

[May 19, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, May 19, 2019
That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected]. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - detective reconnect tv