Reliance Digital — hp printer

392, sec 6 panchkula, Panchkula, Haryanap, India
 VEENA NAYYAR on May 16, 2019
Sir, i purchased hp printer all in one but coloured cartage was not working. I told him to replace but sales man and store manager told me we hv only one peice. My younger son was in need due to his print outs. I and my elder son visited 5 times in your store. We requested them to give refund or change. They told we r going to zirakpur for printer. At last we recived at 10.30pm. My small kid was awake for his work. We tequested ur store manager to deliver at home. He told no u hv to take from here. We hv harrassed. 5 times. 1 to buy printer. 2 again we took bcoz coloured ink was not working. 3 he told to m to buy new cartage it wil cost u about 650/- than he told m to give in 200/-. 4 than we took printer to store to replace. 5 after along time we got at night. Very sorry to say that no body is responsible in your store. We r living in pkl from last 40 yrs. I request u to kindly see th matter. I told him to give th cartage in 200/- at night he told me no sir it wil cost u 685/-. No value of tongue.

[May 16, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected]. You can also find out other touch points using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.
Updated by VEENA NAYYAR, May 18, 2019
Sir I hv raised my complaint on 16th may 2019 of hp printer. But my complaint has not resolved yet. So kindly see.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - hp printer