[Resolved] Reliance Digital — led tv, l. g 6.5kg t7569nddlh, lg255l gl-q282stnl

Gurgaon Sector 45, India
 [email protected] on Oct 20, 2017
I have puchase 3 products from shipra mall store indrapuram, after having so much of dicussion regarding the delivery, i made the payment, now no delivery at home till its been 5 days, no one is picking the calls also, i tried more than 50 times calling to the store, also drop mails & log the complaint at call centre, but no action, this is so disgusiting behaviour of shipra mall team of reliance digital even asst manger vivek is also not responsding. Feel like cheated by you. Never trust & never recommend reliance to any of my surroundings. Worst experince i am having from you reliance digital.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2017

[Oct 20, 2017] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact & email id at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Updated by [email protected], Oct 23, 2017
Waiting for the delivery of my Samsun LED 40 inch. Please do the needfull.

Comments

contact no. [protected]
Email i.d - [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for sharing your contact details. We are escalating your concern to our team and will get back to you.

Reliance Digital
Please confirm me delivery dates, i am really upset with the services.

Dear Valued Customer,

Kindly allow us some time. Our team will share an update soon.

Reliance Digital
Its already 5 days.for how long do i need to wtt more.
I am still waiting for the delivery, from top to bottom every one is giving excuses . This nonsense m not gona tolerate now. Pls do the needfull or tommrow m going to cancel all my 3 order and i want my refund amount then and there. Worst kind of professionalism shown by you guys.
Show some curtesy to face your customer over calls

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - led tv, l. g 6.5kg t7569nddlh, lg255l gl-q282stnl