Reliance Digital — missbehaive and using abuse language

Sector 50 Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kraryan on Sep 18, 2019
This Sunday I'm visit in Reliance Digital Logix Mall for purchase Led one of the staff Renu attend me and she said wait I'm showing u best model, I'm waiting 10 to 15 min then I'm asking if another satt then she coming and say you not only single customer wait I'm attend you, , She using abuse language.. And no have product knowledge.

Why Reliance Retail hire this type of kind staff I'm so disappointed fo Reliance Digital behavior..

[Sep 18, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

That is not the experience we would want our customers to have. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected]. You can also find out other touchpoints using this link: https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.
Updated by Kraryan, Sep 18, 2019
I'm Don't want talk any one I'm going to social media and Tweeter.. do you understand this type behavior, I'm going with my wife and your satff in front of my wife using abuse language...

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - missbehaive and using abuse language