[Resolved] Reliance Digital — new ac not working

Lowadih Chowk Namkum Swarnrekha Garden B Block 4th Floor 303 Near Gaon Bati Restorent, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 Aditya Sinhh on Jun 26, 2019
I was purchage lg ac on 14th may 2019. After installation ac running but after 10th june ac is not working after my complening to manager of digital he was taking my complaint but still not resulation my problem when i call to manager he is telling that i will try. Today is 16 days over of my problem. My child is not proper sleeping from 10tha june. My name is aditya singh & my contact no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2019

[Jun 26, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Hi Aditya,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Our team tried contacting you, however, was unable to connect. Please share your registered or alternate contact number at this link https://bit.ly/2XbzWVB. Thank you.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - new ac not working