[Resolved] Reliance Digital — purchases iphone xs max received faulty product

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Phani1111 on Feb 18, 2019
I have purchased iphone xs max 64 gb from reliance store punjaguta. The phone was defective and it started restarting continuously for every 2-3 min after 2 days of my purchase. As i am out of the city from last 8 days, i had to return to hyderabad for this issue. Soon after i arrived i directly visited conquer technologies (Authorized apple service center) took the service report for purchased iphone. The response given by them is - you are 2 days late for doa policy, we can't help.
The product value is rs. 1, 01, 450 and it is a decfective piece, which was not my fault. I reported within 9 days of my purchase, still they not replacing the product. Requesting team to give me a proper solution.

purchases iphone xs max received faulty product
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Feb 18, 2019] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Phani1111, Feb 18, 2019
It's emergency anyone react it's emergency
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
Updated by Phani1111, Feb 18, 2019
Updated by Phani1111, Feb 19, 2019
Any update on this issue??????

Updated by Phani1111, Feb 20, 2019
I recieved a call from reliance digital complaint team person named deepak informed me you will get refund in 24 hours after collecting the mobile from me. i asked for new boxed mobile he accepted for that, i don't have trust again same may repeat i dont want to go for new mobile i request full refund .

Phani Kumar.

Comments

I had received call but disconnected, due to the registered mobile number is on defective iphone received from reliance . i am unable to speak it will restart in 1 minute, due to e-sim i am unable to change the number to other phone so please arrange call back to phone number : [protected].
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number 700408685 for future reference.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
I purchased a tempered glass for my Samsung Note9 costing around 999 and it came out on the same day when I went back to complain they didn't help me out at all
Very very disappointing service I was never expecting it from reliance since I'm a old customer..but I won't be visiting reliance trend anymore
Not providing service for rectification of ro water purifier under amc by reliance digital
Partha Pratima Sahana's reply, Feb 12, 2019
no response given by reliance store, haldiram, kolkata
I have Purchased Amazon Firestick February at Kachiguda Reliance Digital of Hyderabad.Unfortunately, by the time I was home, there was a short circuit of Electricity and my TV stopped working, I would like to return the product as it's below 24 hours from the purchase time. Kindly accept the device and refund the amount.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - purchases iphone xs max received faulty product