[Resolved] Reliance Digital — Reliance big tv not functioning since 1 month - customer care unattended after several complaints

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Raghavendra Reddy84
Hi I'm using Reliance Big TV since 8 years and since 1 month it is stopped working, I have placed several complaints to customer care, every time they promise to send service center person to attend the problem but nobody shows up this is repeating since 1 month. and I have subscribed for 1 year service. Below are details of Smart card no and complaint no
1. Smart Card No :[protected]
2. Complaint No :[protected]

I need a quick action for the above problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2016
The problem was solved, but i have used my own local technician to resolve the problem after waiting for so long without services, The company should expedite there services for faster resolution of issues.

Hope i won't be disappointed with same kind of service in future.

Very Bad Experrince

[Feb 20, 2016] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raghavendra Reddy84, Feb 22, 2016

I have not recievied any call from your end to the registered number under smart card no, even today i have called your support center and they promised to send technician but failed to do that, i have asked support that i will pick the technical guy from desired location but every day they are providing false promises and for your kind information there is no any local cable operator issue in our apartment, this is more than a month where we not recievied your service
if you have an issue with local cable operator please refund my amount which is already paid for 1 year, i will look for an alternative.

Awaiting your response.

Comments

Dear Raghavendra,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Raghavendra,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. As per the confirmation received from our respective technical team, that your area comes under local cable operator. Hence, the issue remains unresolved at our end. We would request you to get the issue rectified by the local operator. Also, the necessary waiver has already been restored back to your account on 13th Feb 2016 and 18th Feb 2016. Thank you for using our services.

Hi Team,

Im still waiting for your response, please let me know any further action from your side?
Dear Raghavendra,

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services at all times.

Hi Team,

The problem was solved, but i have used my own local technician to resolve the problem after waiting for so long without services, can you please expedite your services for faster resolution of issues.

Hope i won't be disappointed with same kind of service in future.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - Reliance big tv not functioning since 1 month - customer care unattended after several complaints