[Resolved] Reliance Digital — repair service for luminous livpure water purifier

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 rakeshkorada on Oct 3, 2018
I had taken reliance care plan for my water purifier. I had raised a maintenance request for my water purifier as the water taste has gone bad on 7-sep-2018 via request id 21348392. It is been more than a month but no one is coming for service after repeated reminders, mails and calls.
8-sep -2018 - service request no [protected] raised. Technician did not come
I call again on 22nd sep 2018 and service request [protected] was raised and no technician arrived.
I mailed again on 29th sep 2018 and service request [protected] wasraised and technician did not arrive.
I called again on 2nd oct 2018 and this time no service request has been raised or technician has been sent.
I need refund of the care plan as reliance seems to no want to provide it. I will use the refund to by extended warranty from livpure company directly.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2018

[Oct 03, 2018] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Oct 04, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned team and they will soon get back to you.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
Reliance Digital Customer Care's response, Oct 04, 2018
Dear Valued Customer,

Your complaint has been registered with us and here is the complaint number (Ref. No.:[protected] for future reference.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
Updated by rakeshkorada, Nov 02, 2018
Still have not received my refund. It seems that now i have to again go through the ordeal of calling, dropping mails and followup so that i can get my money. Worst decision of my life to take a RESQ care plan from Reliance. Waste of money and pathetic. Reimbursment request was raised [protected] on 4th Oct 2018 and recieved only a SMS saying that request has been raised and no action . .
Updated by rakeshkorada, Mar 27, 2019
Still not recieved the reimbursment . not sure how the complaint was resolved

Comments

Dear Rakesh, please share your registered contact details with us so that we can connect with you and help resolve the issue.

Team Livpure
Dear Rakesh, we can only help you if you share your registered contact details. Request you to kindly do the needful.

Team Livpure
Dear Rakesh, to assist you further, we would require your registered contact details. Request you to share the same with us.

Team Livpure
My number is [protected]. After a multiple follow ups Reliance team sent a Livpure technician who said that the Filters are the problem and need to be replaced. He gave me a bill of 1485 Rs which i had to pay. Now i have submitted the bill to reliance for reimbursement but still there is no response from them . it seems that we need to follow up for everything. i am still in shock that why i am ending up doing the follow up. what is reliance Management doing.

3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002
    Reliance Digital - repair service for luminous livpure water purifier