Reliance Digital — Replacement of Ipad Air

I had ordered an ipad air. It actually arrived one day later than the delivery date. As I unboxed it i realized that the ipad screen was broken and a bad damage right at the smart connect. Most probably it was a damage during the transport (dhelivery courier services). Within 30 minutes time of receiving the courier I called customer care and mails them along with the pictures of the damaged ipad. I have mailed thrice and called the customer care three times but they have neither got back to me nor have done anything about the mail. I want the replacement or refund for he same.

Replacement of Ipad Air

[Aug 06, 2020] Reliance Digital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ktimothy001 Aug 10, 2020
It's been 6 days I have been following Reliance Digital. No action has been taken. They had asked me to provide a DOA Certificate from Apple and they would do the needful in less than 48 hours. Its been almost 70 hours now and nothing has happened further. I've been notified of no updates. I have sent 11 mails in last 6 days but not a singal reply so far.
What more should I do? 🤔 😞

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Reliance Digital Address
    3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400002