[Resolved]  Reliance Fresh — contactless card debited twice

I visited the new thippasandra reliance fresh store in bangalore on jun 27 2019. I was charged 372.74 on a contactless card reader and was debited for the same.
I just checked my account activity today to find again 372.74 rupeed deducted on jun 29 2019. Meaning this was a double transaction, and the 2nd one i didn't effect.
I got confused and called my bank and confirmed it wasn't me but i was still debited. Now i have to raise a dispute and recover this amount back.
Why reliance? Why? I am definitely not dropping this. Also there is no staff there to assist you with anything they are just running away or redirecting you to their colleague instead of actually helping. I have the bill and my banking statement to prove this. Kindly look into it.

contactless card debited twice
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2019
I must acknowledge the promptness and swiftness of reliance in reversing this double debit back to my account. much appreciated! I'm happy complaints are being looked into seriously and reconciled in time. After calling up their customer care and emailing, I got prompt responses. Was told itwill take up to 7 working days but on checking my balance yest I found it was credited already. Thanks Reliance!

[Jun 30, 2019] Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Fresh