Reliance Fresh — Timing during lockdown

Normal timing as of today is from 6am to 12 pm but when I visited your grrenngel.layout branch at 1005 am they did.not allow me in. I can understand not allowing customernafter 1115 or 1130.am is fine. But 1005 am is too.much by 1130am the lights were off and the shop was closed. Need someone to look into this and make sure that during lockdown such type of behaviour is avoided. In case customer are taking more time they should be told whole entering the problems and then amount of time each can spend which is the job of the managers which is.missing here if you allow the staff to manage this is what is going to.happen. I being a regular customer want to bring this to the notice of thenReloance management. My name is Chandrashekhar Shetty phone no. [protected]
Reliance Fresh customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments