[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance — claim not paid

I was having a motor insurance policy #[protected] with reliance general insurance

Claim # [protected] for my policy but to date, the company has not paid me a single rupee for that claim and closed the claim. Without any inspection without any payment and the insurance claim has been closed. The claim was closed by reliance company without intimating me nor they have paid me a single rupee for the claim. The company did not send me the claim status and nor the rejection letter/ email reason for rejection of the claim. Hence to date, the claim is "unpaid" i want the company to pay me the claim amount or issue an ncb letter.

Moreover, if the claim is not settled nor paid then how can that be counted as claimed? It was just a query and reliance company executive registered it as a claim and also closed it by ignoring it, and now i get the reply that reminders were sent to me but in fact, neither i received letters from rgicl nor your verifier/surveyor showed up and so i did not proceed further for claim documents requirements hence this cannot be counted into claims.

Either the company should pay me for the claim or issue an ncb letter

*do not buy reliance general insurance* its a fraud company

Ramesh manjule
May 24, 2020
Apr 17, 2020

Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 22, 2020
Updated by RupeshManjule
Still, Reliance General Insurance company is not issuing the NCB letter and not agreeing that the claim was not settled still giving the same excuses
Reliance General Insurance is a CHOR and THUG company

MR. Manjule
Apr 23, 2020
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response
Dear Rupesh,

We regret the inconvenience being caused to you. We would investigate the details and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Reliance General Insurance

Reliance General Insurance
    Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India