[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance — home burglary insurance

Dear team
This is concern i am raising as i have not received any update on my concern that i posted through paytm site. On 27th february i have paid my electricity bill (Msedcl) via paytm. Along with that i got an insurance which i do not want. I am extremely dissatisfied by the way that insurance was packaged with my request for msedcl bill payment. Could you please refund the amount deducted for insurance to me after cancelling the insurance.

Order no. [protected]
Mobile no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 27, 2019] Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2019
We have registered your complaint with our concerned team. Our customer representative will get in touch with you to help you resolve this issue.
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 01, 2019
We are happy to affirm that the aforementioned concern has been discussed & resolved to your satisfaction.Our team has asked to wait till EOD. Let us take this opportunity to assure you that we are always at your service and would love to assist again, if required.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir I am waiting from half and hours from 2.00pm now time is 2.40pm no one response me know one receiving call from security cabin how long I aait

Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India