[Resolved]  Reliance General Insurance — refund delay

I have a car insurance with bajaj allianz (1 year od and 3 years tp policy. After one year, i have switched to reliance insurance, they give me comprehensive od and tp policy and told me to contact bajaj allianz for refund of 2 years remaining policy. The reply comes from bajaj is that the refund shall be paid by reliance, their policy will be in force. I complain to reliance, after 10-15 days, they told me to pay the premium of tp policy only on 11 th oct and also told me they will cancel the previous policy. After that none can answer my phone or email. I am yet to get the refund. At present i am holding 2 reliance policy for the same car. Pls take action against reliance general insurance. Previous policy no generated on 10 th sept 2019 is :[protected]Premium rs. 8695/-) and the second policy generated on 12 th october is :[protected]Premium amount rs. 4452).. They need to refund rs. 8695/- reliance service request id is :[protected]
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Mafuja khatun,
M [protected]

refund delay
refund delay
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2019

[Nov 01, 2019] Reliance General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance General Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 06, 2019
Dear Mafuja,

Sorry that we gave you a reason to be upset with us. We would investigate the details and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Reliance General Insurance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Reliance General Insurance Address
    C- 42, Pawane,T.T.C, Industrial Area, M.I.D.C, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India