[Resolved]  Reliance India Mobile — Money Deduction

I am using Reliance GSM Sim in TamilNadu since july-2012. But So many times they took money from my account. [protected] they took 46.30 Rs from my mobile balance, I informed them yesterday[protected] and explain my problem clearly but till now they didn't clear my balance. And now they Reject my call to reliance communications. My service request no is:[protected] . Please help me to get solve my problem. Thanks in Advance Regards, Vigneshwaran Mob:No: [protected]
Aug 6, 2021

Comments

Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,