Reliance Jio Infocomm — Cheating -misuse of my adhar Number by Jio sim distribution agent

I took two jio sim from jio sim distribution agent at patparganj industrial area, Delhi. He asked my Adhara number and involved in process, then scanning sim card code, he was scan 3-4 sim, when i asked, why you scanning more sim on my Adhara number, he told this is due to connection failure. After that, he told me scan thumb. for issuing two sim he scanned my thumb 6 (six) times.
Government should take this on a High Note, and I declare that if any criminal activity is being done with the use of my personal documents, and if not proven that I - myself has done the criminal activity, I declare that Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. will be responsible for the same criminal activity.
Reliance jio Infocomm Ltd. has also taking care and should take preventive action about this type of fraud by his distribution agents.

Rajesh Kumar

[Jan 21, 2017] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Phone
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Address
    Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001